:: Margarita – a Russian beauty ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutabor

Jun 24, 2005
Singapore
mutaborphoto.com
To be honest, I think this was my best photoshoot since I'd started shooting models.
C&C are welcomed.
The rest are here: http://www.pbase.com/averkiev/margarita

69677494.jpg

69677496.jpg

69677503.jpg

69677513.jpg

69677521.jpg

All :thumbsup: I noticed that some of shots seems to be emulating those perfume ads or something like that. Neverthless they are very gd. Shows a very gd use of lighting.

Only dun like 7 and 3

3 is because I cannot understand why she lift the skirt for? Other than that the effect is nice.

Looks much better than all your previous series.

I love #5

sexy sensual yet tastful

Must shoot with you one day and join the 24 105 club :bsmilie:

thanks for the comments guys! I fixed the problem with missing images; they all should appear correctly now.

#3 :thumbsup:

i like the spur of a moment thing going on over there.

This is really a classic collection. I think your best work indeed is the best of the week here. She was great in the way she responded to your camera and you have instilled strong sense of calm and confidence in her. Thanks for sharing.:thumbsup:

It's seems like a flue and a +38.5C fewer had contributed to the quality of the photos. Most probably my fevered brain was working better than usual?! :)

The funny part was how the model arrived. She took a whole mid-size suitcase of clothes for the shoot. I was just wow...kudos to her :thumbsup:

The funny part was how the model arrived. She took a whole mid-size suitcase of clothes for the shoot. I was just wow...kudos to her :thumbsup:

:bsmilie: Wow, what a nice model to bring a suitcase of clothes. I know of a model from DC who does that too. I love #4 and #8. #4 is sexy and tastefully done. I like #8 for its composition and background texture. One of your best series by far.

:bsmilie: Wow, what a nice model to bring a suitcase of clothes. I know of a model from DC who does that too. I love #4 and #8. #4 is sexy and tastefully done. I like #8 for its composition and background texture. One of your best series by far.

After reloking at it again, I cannot help it but say :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: again

Guys, I need your opinions, which one do you prefer more - number 2 from the first message or this one?

69677498.jpg

She certainly looks quite comfortable and at ease in many of the pictures. It's a quality I find lacking in many of the other models in these amateur shoots.

All your black and whites are a class above your coloured images. I've to agree that the monotone pictures' style emulates those of some ads, but I've to say you emulated them very well. All are outstanding except that for #3. Good work! :)

Guys, I need your opinions, which one do you prefer more - number 2 from the first message or this one?

Prefer #9 for her pose, background, B&W tone and angle of her face. Better if chin down a bit. #2's nose I don't quite like, but she looks sweet and demure in #2. Both portray different feelings. Why are you choosing?

My opinion is that 1 is the best of the lot. I can't describe it Just natural

Status
Not open for further replies.