Manchester United V: English Premier League Defending Champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks llike it was a very good game. A pity it was too late at night for me to watch.

Yes, it was indeed champagne football from Man Utd and the victory especially sweet considering the pedigree of our opponents. The result was worth sacrificing my sleep. :thumbsup::devil:

could have been AOS... saha missed some good chances... good recovery manU :devil:

u think scholsky is really the weakest link?? he didn't start, only came in when the outcome of the game was decided....

Yes, it was indeed champagne football from Man Utd and the victory especially sweet considering the pedigree of our opponents. The result was worth sacrificing my sleep. :thumbsup::devil:

But to be fair, the Arse was quite rubbish last night... United was almost as rubbish when they played City last week.

could have been AOS... saha missed some good chances... good recovery manU :devil:

u think scholsky is really the weakest link?? he didn't start, only came in when the outcome of the game was decided....

I don't think so. Scholes, together with Giggs, Ronaldo and Hargreaves, were rested ahead of the CL match to retain some freshness in them. We have more than enough able substitutes, as proven in the match, to step in. Despite not playing well in the derby match, his playing days are not over yet. One bad day does not make a bad player and, although being slower as he ages, he still has a lot more to offer.

But to be fair, the Arse was quite rubbish last night... United was almost as rubbish when they played City last week.

Arsenal wasn't at their best because they left out a number of their regulars due to injuries and also to retain some freshness ahead of the CL match. Don't forget, Man Utd also didn't field a number of their regulars. On the balance, you gotta give credit to Man Utd for the superb performance.

Here's for Man U fans:

IMG_2333.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg
I think she's the lucky charm :devil:

Ronney was superb this morning with his constant tormenting of the gunners' backline. Had he been sharper, he would have scored at least a hat-trick. Nani, Anderson, Fletcher had proved that they are able to fill in the void left by the absence of Scholes, Ronaldo and Giggs with their all round excellent performance. Kudos to Man Utd!! :thumbsup::devil:

The key players were Anderson, Carrick and Fletcher....that's why Arsenal midfield esp Fab was so quiet...he had to do a lot of tracking to defend Anderson....this is the 2nd time Anderson won the head on battle....Arsenal also loose out without Flamini....I think his aggresive play could at least trouble MU in the midfield....:lovegrin:

I said many time Nani should start ahead of Giggs, he again proven his worth with all the trickery and flair, I think he involve in almost all the goals and could be a couple more if Rooney is more clinical.......Rooney played quite alright last night by his standard :devil:

All and all I must say the team reacted positively after the dissapointment of last two games, they were quick, aggresive and hungry....hope MU can stay on course with this attitute, then we will have hope :thumbsup:

Arsenal thumped!haha
so happy
Hopefully this will affect ARSEnal and derail their season:devil:
I think Nani did very well esp after his poor showing against man city

With Liverpool out of the competition, I foresee a repeat of last year's final - Man Utd vs Chelsea.

Hope that the Red Devils will exact revenge this time if that happens.

Way to go, Man U!!

a repeat of last year's final sounds good. :)

Just get some lower div team to beat Chelskis is good enough for me :bsmilie:

some lower div team might just end up being mu's banana skin too. ;p

With Liverpool out of the competition, I foresee a repeat of last year's final - Man Utd vs Chelsea.

Hope that the Red Devils will exact revenge this time if that happens.

Way to go, Man U!!

Think most likely it will happen these time round its gonna be our cup!;p
Now we just have to wait for the results of the draw!
Eerrr...anyone know when is the draw huh?:dunno::devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.