Man Utd Fans Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ch22 is showing the re-run tonite at 2000hrs. I'll watch the 1st half that i missed lastnite.

I am worried about the match tonight especially with a depleted squad. I wonder if ManU can cope and produce a good result. Hopefully, the firepower is still there even if some replacement. Smith or Dong to play? I hope it's Dong 'cos he has been very consistent while playing in Belgium and in fact was the top scorer in their league whereas Smith just came back from injury and is not match fit.

I am worried about the match tonight especially with a depleted squad. I wonder if ManU can cope and produce a good result. Hopefully, the firepower is still there even if some replacement. Smith or Dong to play? I hope it's Dong 'cos he has been very consistent while playing in Belgium and in fact was the top scorer in their league whereas Smith just came back from injury and is not match fit.

is ashame that man utd never use dong despite being a regular score in Royal Antwerp ,
i wun rely in Rooney to score tonite , as long as he pass the ball properly , dun lose possession i happy liao.. maybe Ronaldno will score again ?? i think man utd will struggle tonite esp when scholes is still serving the ban

well rooney scored twiced against the Europe XI.Hopefully that will be a boost to his confidence and he can start scoring in the EPL

that is a friendly match

that is a friendly match

Yeah, in a friendly like this it was hardly surprising that they played holiday football with very few tackles. Didn't matter to the galaxy of stars who won the match. In the end, charity won which was most important that they raised alot of money for the underpriviledged.

I hope we'll win this. Smith and Rooney can be decoys too for the midfielders to score. I hope Smith gets a goal and see the Dong in action. It is really essential to give players like Dong and Rossi a chance to prove themselves. If not, no point buying them.

Bolton is tough and the only saving grace is we're at home and luckly for the Blackburn game as well. Really hope ole and saha will be back for Blackburn.

DON'T SELL RONALDO!!!!! KEEP HIM!!!! :sticktong :sticktong :sticktong

HT 3 - 0 :devil: :devil: :devil:

FT 4-1! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Good to see Rooney and Park score 2 each!

heh heh! Happy! Rooney and Ronaldo on fire. :devil: Just came back from dinner, onz TV and saw Richardson kenna yellow and saw the score 3-0. Woohoo!

wooohoo.. Rooney scored a brace again.. Park played well today..

JS. Park! :thumbsup: Rooney is :devil:

alamak...gary Neville out liao liddat :S

uh oh...are we goign to see wes brown take over then :|

start praying liao......:sweat:

Superb goals. 3-0 during half time. Ronaldo was fantastic in today's game and good to see that Rooney is scoring again. Hope we can stay this way. :)

Ya man bad! The injuries seem to come thick and fast. :confused: GK like VDS also injured!

Superb goals. 3-0 during half time. Ronaldo was fantastic in today's game and good to see that Rooney is scoring again. Hope we can stay this way. :)

U found the epl song? :D

Bro,

Drink more wine and forget your worries. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.