Man Utd Fans Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya man , man utd played so badly yesterday , if without the penalty i think man utd is out of FA cup liao , Rooney as usual is still off form , losing possession , give away balls near the penalty box , really ashamed that he is part of man utd

ashamed? then pls by all means support another club. since u like theo walcott, go support the gunners.
without rooney yesterday, we would lose 2-1 and out of FA.

rooney no good meh? cheski will welcome him anytime. hehe.

i have already repeated many times , Rooney is really not so good as the media portrayed him as Golden boy , legend ?i think the Glazers must be wondering y SAF bought him as such high price ? if i have a choice now i will rather swop him with theo walcott , who is so much cheaper and better than him. all he knows he to throw temper .. he doesn't have the look of a intelligent player.. now i dun hope of him to score goals , i just want him to pass the balls properly .. last night i watch the whole match him .. out of ten passes i din he din manage to half of it.. terrible player he is . . SAF has really signed a biggest english FLOP

did ronaldo, ur favourite player, pass ball properly yesterday?
lol i think he dun even like to pass the ball. he just wanna hang on to the ball himself, dribble pass players himself, score himself.
btw, do u guys know how many times ronaldo lost possesion by TRYING to dribble past oponents but lost the ball? :bsmilie:

IMO, Rooney is just tired out but he is still capable of producing that one moment of magic if needed!

i have already repeated many times , Rooney is really not so good as the media portrayed him as Golden boy , legend ?i think the Glazers must be wondering y SAF bought him as such high price ? if i have a choice now i will rather swop him with theo walcott , who is so much cheaper and better than him. all he knows he to throw temper .. he doesn't have the look of a intelligent player.. now i dun hope of him to score goals , i just want him to pass the balls properly .. last night i watch the whole match him .. out of ten passes i din he din manage to half of it.. terrible player he is . . SAF has really signed a biggest english FLOP

out of hundreds of players in EPL, name me 10 players who dun throw temper.

Aiya legiz is just expressing his displeasure at Rooney. The big problem is his high standards and expectations. I can see that his game is different this season so I dun expect him to score that many goals. He contribute differently to the team this season. But still, sometimes, i expect him to hit the target but kenna tackle or lose the ball. A bit disappointing! :bheart:

then compare with present lor , compare with lampard or gerard also can , i compare him with midfielder , dun compare him with people having injuries in man utd .. or rather he should compare with himself..

why u compare with other club's midfielders?
why dun compare with our OWN midfielders?
simply becos rooney is more talented and better than any of our central midfielders.

Aiya legiz is just expressing his displeasure at Rooney. The big problem is his high standards and expectations. I can see that his game is different this season so I dun expect him to score that many goals. He contribute differently to the team this season. But still, sometimes, i expect him to hit the target but kenna tackle or lose the ball. A bit disappointing! :bheart:

just this season alone, i can think of quite a number of good shots he took which hit the crossbar or upright. and they are beautiful shots too...

dude. here's my frank opinion as i've said many times b4.
rooney is the best buy for man u in the past few seasons.
i rate him even higher than c ronaldo, simply becos he is NOT a selfish and ambitious player.

compare rooney with yorke? ruud? sure, u can compare now and say that he issnt banging in goals. but how many 21 yr olds ALL OUT strikers are banging in goals day in day out? ruud was around 27 when he joined man u, 6 more yrs of experience than rooney. i thikn yorke was around the same. how can u compare?

rate him highly than C ronaldno ? lolz do u know that he will potentially become fifa world player soon ? if Rooney is really so good , other clubs like real madrid or barcelona will have wanted to buy him badly .. not C ronaldno , these clubs are willingly to break the bank for C Ronaldno, even Rooney he himself admitted that C Ronaldno is the currently best player is europe. anyway he is not young anymore , he is not a kid.. he is just 1 or 2 years younger than C ronaldno .. look at fabrgeas ? ARsenal player , theo walcott .. they are all younger than Rooney but they are so much better than him .. Rooney will just behave like a cry-baby when things are not going right for him..

thks , u understand me my thinking .. anyway we will cheers together for man utd for the remaining season.:)

rate him highly than C ronaldno ? lolz do u know that he will potentially become fifa world player soon ? if Rooney is really so good , other clubs like real madrid or barcelona will have wanted to buy him badly .. not C ronaldno , these clubs are willingly to break the bank for C Ronaldno, even Rooney he himself admitted that C Ronaldno is the currently best player is europe. anyway he is not young anymore , he is not a kid.. he is just 1 or 2 years younger than C ronaldno .. look at fabrgeas ? ARsenal player , theo walcott .. they are all younger than Rooney but they are so much better than him .. Rooney will just behave like a cry-baby when things are not going right for him..

becos barca and real madrid knows that ronaldo will leave man u, while rooney is more loyal.
fabregas is just an average player to me. walcott, too early to say.
and will u pls stop that "rooney is a cry baby, throw tandrum" thing? u have repeated it like 20 times already this season. he is much better now.

these kinda awards, i feel are very biased. goals = good player.
yes ronaldo has bagged many precious goals for man u this season, but that came from some rather selfish play from ronaldo.

Rooney should have a 15 goal bet with SAF! :bsmilie: I hope he reproduce what he is capable in these coming weeks and months. We need him to be on fire to be on course for the Treble. :devil:

looking at the way we played the FA cup yesterday, i dun think we can win FA cup :(
as for champions league, no need to say already lol. if we do beat roma and go thru, we will face either Bayern Munich or AC milan. very very very tough oponents if u ask me. toughest in the whole europe this season.

i also dun think rooney will gain back his form or finishing so soon. not this season i think...

btw legiz, hope i dun offend u, or anyone. im just speaking out my mind. i like these kinda of debates.
ultimately, our hopes and ambitions are still all the same :)
maybe we can have a Manchester United Supporters outing 1 day. have a shoot and man u talk :p

Rooney should have a 15 goal bet with SAF! :bsmilie: I hope he reproduce what he is capable in these coming weeks and months. We need him to be on fire to be on course for the Treble. :devil:

hopefully every players will be on form in order for treble mission to stay alive;)

btw legiz, hope i dun offend u, or anyone. im just speaking out my mind. i like these kinda of debates.
ultimately, our hopes and ambitions are still all the same :)
maybe we can have a Manchester United Supporters outing 1 day. have a shoot and man u talk :p

no worries Zaknafein , we are all man utd supporters , hehe i hope rooney to be on form also , heard that SAF having talks abt Ronaldno contract. hopefully when paul scholes comes back , man utd midfield will be more stable , man utd really cant do without paul scholes at the moment , both carrick and o shea still not good enuff to fill in scholes shoes . yesterday midfield and def line look shakly. hope man utd can win the next 2 matches in EPL when scholes isn't around , ya maybe we should meet up and watch man utd matches one day .. but dun watch CL matches lolx

dude. here's my frank opinion as i've said many times b4.
rooney is the best buy for man u in the past few seasons.
i rate him even higher than c ronaldo, simply becos he is NOT a selfish and ambitious player.

compare rooney with yorke? ruud? sure, u can compare now and say that he issnt banging in goals. but how many 21 yr olds ALL OUT strikers are banging in goals day in day out? ruud was around 27 when he joined man u, 6 more yrs of experience than rooney. i thikn yorke was around the same. how can u compare?

Yeah, I agree. Rooney has the attributes of a great players and, considered his age, he's already making waves in the soccer fraternity when he burst into the scene. Granted that every players have their off day and Rooney is no different, he may not be at his peak yet. I think a good player doesn't peak at such tender age. Maybe, in his mid to late 20 twenties. Having said that, CR is still not at his peak yet despite being the top scorer in OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.