LX5 Retail Price as of 12 Jan 2011

don't buy oem battery if you can.... bought oem battery for my LX3 last time and it died in last than 5 months.... can't be charged... :(

Hi Eric,

Mine is worst than yr!

I bot LX5 from Alan Photo & was telling the Salesperson i dont mind to buy a Original Batt..as their package come with a OEM batt........

But he assured me that 3rd party Batt is OK (where as Salesperson in Parisilk dont recommend)

And guess wat, the cam said " The battery cannot be use!" after using it (3rd party) for a day or so!:angry:

mokermania said:
But he assured me that 3rd party Batt is OK (where as Salesperson in Parisilk dont recommend)

And guess wat, the cam said " The battery cannot be use!" after using it (3rd party) for a day or so!:angry:

Return to the shop & have the battery exchanged. Bring along your LX5 to check.

As far as I know, they do not sell grey sets. Anyway, before buying item check if it is covered by international warranty...:dunno:

Ok bro. will get from them. :) Thanks!

Where can the auto lens cap be bought ah?

any gd place to buy LX5 accessories like lens adapter, wide angle lens converter, etc?

I'm getting the lx5 from slr-r. Price is still $637 ma?

Second hand model cost $600 liao? I rather get new model lo.

whatjerom said:
Second hand model cost $600 liao? I rather get new model lo.

Yes, sometimes the b&s asking prices really baffle me, I have seen some items going for near the brand new prices, and yet seller puts a disclaimer that low ballers need not apply, lol. But well, it is a free market out there, sellers can put whatever price they wish to, any someone bites, they get lucky.

anyone bought spare battery for our LX5?

Where can we get it at the cheapest price? :)

Bought it! was advised by TK foto not to get OEM battery first until my battery is 6 months old then get another spare battery.

scaled.php

anyone bought spare battery for our LX5?
Where can we get it at the cheapest price? :)

i bot 1 from AP at $85!:embrass:

seem like the price went up again as the last chk price with them was $70 about few weeks ago

and seem like alot of shops are out of stock:eek:

Anyone got a white pixel problem before? It's always white. It's LCD dead pixel not camera pixel. Got mine ytd from tk foto, but I wonder if they allow exchange..

Last edited:
Anyone got a white pixel problem before? It's always white. It's LCD dead pixel not camera pixel. Got mine ytd from tk foto, but I wonder if they allow exchange..

maybe u can call them up and ask.. i got mine from tk foto too...

Bought it! was advised by TK foto not to get OEM battery first until my battery is 6 months old then get another spare battery.

scaled.php

Will dust get in between the gaps of the cover ?? :dunno: