LX5 Retail Price as of 12 Jan 2011

Panasonic promo is indeed back. Just bought mine at Alan Photo. $608 with 8GB SD and a Lumix hard case.

hi all.. just gotten the lx5 today.. however have encounter a trouble fixing the jjc lens... watched the tutorial online but does not help..
& i saw on that the lens is for lx3. does the lens fix the same for both cam?

Bought it from alan photo. find the staff quite unfriendly & even told me there is a string inside the package to attach the lens cap with the camera. I did not see any in the box.. :confused:

whats the cheapest lx5 now?

SLRR $595 cash. 8GB SD, Lumix case n mini tripod

hi all.. just gotten the lx5 today.. however have encounter a trouble fixing the jjc lens... watched the tutorial online but does not help..
& i saw on that the lens is for lx3. does the lens fix the same for both cam?

Bought it from alan photo. find the staff quite unfriendly & even told me there is a string inside the package to attach the lens cap with the camera. I did not see any in the box.. :confused:

Yes, there is a string inside the box, and it is small; hence people tend to miss it. Be careful not to lose it. If you do, you can buy a good fishing string and replace it. Fishing string have different strength. Take your camera in, and buy a small piece; maybe he will even cut a piece for you free!

Yes, there should be a string. Look again as I missed it the first time round too.

Can people with the autocap advise whether it works well?

Hi,

Does anyone know how much the lx 5 is retailing for now? Thanks!

iirc i saw it at tk foto few days back at 490+ dollars, it was a quick glance so beg your pardons if i saw wrongly.

Got from AP at $498