LX5 Retail Price as of 12 Jan 2011

\
Send Parisilk request for quotation...responded promotion price of $637with standard package :thumbsup:

Hi Mr. Bblurr,

May i know what does the Standard package include?
Cos if they r really selling at that price i dont mind buying from them in Bedok branch:)

& Jus wanna share this
Was at Alan Photo on Tuesday (funnan) & they Cfm their promo $658 battery is a OEM.

And btw, any difference btw the OEM & original Pan Battery?

Tks n Regards,

Last edited:
price is dropping, don't need to buy 2nd hand LX5 ! brand new is cheaper !

Exposure said:
price is dropping, don't need to buy 2nd hand LX5 ! brand new is cheaper !

Where?3

Hi Mr. Bblurr,

May i know what does the Standard package include?
Cos if they r really selling at that price i dont mind buying from them in Bedok branch:)

& Jus wanna share this
Was at Alan Photo on Tuesday (funnan) & they Cfm their promo $658 battery is a OEM.

And btw, any difference btw the OEM & original Pan Battery?

Tks n Regards,

this was what they quoted me.

"At that point of time, we are selling our LX 5 @ $679 for cash purchase.
Currently, our promo is as follow:

Panasonic DMC-LX5 $637
*Foc: 8Gb Class 6 SDHC Card & standard case

Kindly note that above mentioned prices is inclusive of GST and is applicable only for cash purchases.

Please do indicate your interest so that we can arrange the stocks for your soonest purchase at any of our five outlets."

Please do not hesitate to call or email us should you require further assistance in your purchase

I read OEM batt dont show the battery bar. Need to ask pple who uses it. The new LX5 batt comes with chip so that 3rd party batt cant be used on the body, hence, u need to buy an original one to use it properly on the lx5. And becos of this alot of pple shun away from lx5

Called MSC, they said they dont sell at 599 without freebies. Seems like ALot of makeup stories here to persuade pple to sell at a very low price. Anyway ZX1 is selling ard 749, a hundred more than pana and somemore review dont received it as good as paper described. Another one to consider is Nikon p7k at 609 at Alan Photo website, or maybe cheaper elsewhere, u can check that out if looking at pricing at this range

where did you read the review of the ZX1?

I bought lx5 yesterday at TK Foto, $639 and a $25 auto cap.

I bought lx5 yesterday at TK Foto, $639 and a $25 auto cap.

Hi Mr. Ahkat,

May i ask where is TK Foto?

tks n regards,

Last edited:
this was what they quoted me.
"At that point of time, we are selling our LX 5 @ $679 for cash purchase.
Currently, our promo is as follow:
Panasonic DMC-LX5 $637
*Foc: 8Gb Class 6 SDHC Card & standard case
Kindly note that above mentioned prices is inclusive of GST and is applicable only for cash purchases.
P lease do indicate your interest so that we can arrange the stocks for your soonest purchase at any of our five outlets."
Please do not hesitate to call or email us should you require further assistance in your purchase

Hi Mr. Bblurrr,

tks for the reply.
Will take a look at their Bedok Branch soon:)

just got a white lx5 fr parissilk $636 with 8gb mem card and a free (ugly case)... cheers..... where to get cheaper screen protector and lx4 accessories? thank

don't buy oem battery if you can.... bought oem battery for my LX3 last time and it died in last than 5 months.... can't be charged... :(

erictan8888 said:
don't buy oem battery if you can.... bought oem battery for my LX3 last time and it died in last than 5 months.... can't be charged... :(

Which brand?

Hey guys, what's the name of the bedok shop that sells the lx5 at $63x ?
Might be heading to bedok this weekend, can consider going there.. Thanks :)