Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by azone
scared.gif
Me too!! Shock of my life!

:bsmilie:

Originally posted by azone
scared.gif
Me too!! Shock of my life!

i wonder if that's a good thing, or a bad thing...
anyway, i'll be taking my cam to take some more pictures... will put up some of my first few shots later....
yes, my room is very messy... will take pictures of it later.... ;p

Originally posted by Ling Nightsky

i wonder if that's a good thing, or a bad thing...
anyway, i'll be taking my cam to take some more pictures... will put up some of my first few shots later....
yes, my room is very messy... will take pictures of it later.... ;p

Oh no, please dun be mistaken! Thats a good thing of coz! Welcome to the club!
biggrinparty.gif

Originally posted by xdivider

Bart Simpson?

:bsmilie: come to think of it, it does looks like one!

Hope you enjoy your new digicam. Should have endless hours of shooting.:)

just went down to the chinese temple beside my house... coz there's this celebration thing going on... got lion and dragon dance.... unfortunately, batteries died on me coz i only charge for 4 hours.... but i've shot more than enough... hehe.... those people in the temple is like looking at me weirdly... and when i shoot them, they turn their head away!!!!!! ( waste my batt )
I was wondering, how do i shoot people if all of them are like that? do i have to ask them first before shooting? then that will be unatural liao... :(

Originally posted by Ling Nightsky
just went down to the chinese temple beside my house... coz there's this celebration thing going on... got lion and dragon dance.... unfortunately, batteries died on me coz i only charge for 4 hours.... but i've shot more than enough... hehe.... those people in the temple is like looking at me weirdly... and when i shoot them, they turn their head away!!!!!! ( waste my batt )
I was wondering, how do i shoot people if all of them are like that? do i have to ask them first before shooting? then that will be unatural liao... :(

Hide some where , use ur zoom.

This thread looks damn long.
I wonder if i set up a webcam, will business be just as good.

What say you all?
Do you all fancy seeing a topless guy sitting in front of his monitor. Exciting enough?

Originally posted by clams

What say you all?
Do you all fancy seeing a topless guy sitting in front of his monitor. Exciting enough?

Can I call SBA? :D

Originally posted by clams

What say you all?

definitely NOt...unless you have a bod like ricky martin's...ekhehkekhe

The traffic business to this thread.
judging from your disgusted smiley, i doubt that i will have the same drawing power as you. :eek:

Originally posted by isomers007

definitely NOt...unless you have a bod like ricky martin's...ekhehkekhe

Think i need 5 years to get anywhere near that.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.