Looking for good digital cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday? ooo, it's good friday the next day right? i just might be able to go... but i'm not making any promises yet.... But i'm interested! :)
oh shit oops, Thursday... my class ends at 6PM... blah....

Originally posted by Ling Nightsky
Thursday? ooo, it's good friday the next day right? i just might be able to go... but i'm not making any promises yet.... But i'm interested! :)
oh shit oops, Thursday... my class ends at 6PM... blah....

mebbe next time.....i got some frenz in dmd who's interested to go for a photoshoot too....but also dunno when...we got too many assignments to do...*pulls hair* :rolleyes: hope we can make it dis thursday...

oh, ok... that's fine with me...
so all second year people? all my seniors? makes me look so tiny... hehe ... but nevermind.... you all can take care of me ;)

oh, ok... that's fine with me...
so all second year people? all my seniors? makes me look so tiny... hehe ... but nevermind.... you all can take care of me ;)

heh...yah...2nd yr peeps...mebbe u can ask along ur frens lor....no prob wif us....anyway photography is for all...no matter how young/old you are ;)

still can change after so many days?

keep us informed

Originally posted by fcpga
still can change after so many days?

keep us informed

hehe, potentially, we may get someothers camera

gosh, i'm so excited about the new cam i'm going to get tommorrow.... i still can't sleep although i want to... lol!
i kept browsing through this forums looking at all those lovely works.... i'm REALLY looking forward to taking my first shot. :gbounce:

Hmmm....this is the "Newbie Seeking Help" thread wif the most replies....:D

coz i've got the most QUESTION!!
here's another one...
how to go to Sim Lim Square via MRT and bus?

go to Bugis Juntion MRT and walk to SLS (10 min)

coz i've got the most QUESTION!!
here's another one...
how to go to Sim Lim Square via MRT and bus?

Or maybe becos u declared urself a gal and stirred the chavalrous souls of many boy-boy down here..... :D

BTW, how did u managed to make ur way to SLS the last time? Cab or driven by someone? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.