Long Distance Help Needed...

instinctloh

Nov 25, 2008
Folks,

Just touch down HK 2 days ago n very unfortunate that I lost my a55 eye piece eerrr not sure if is call eye piece basically is the rubber at the viewfinder.

Need info how much is it selling at spore so that I know i shld buy in HK or Spore.

Another help needed is I need recommendation on a Compact camera. Wana get 1 for my wife. Ideally with a better zoom so that she can use it during traveling.

Any recommendation on Sony or even other brand. Appreciate if you can share the price in sgp so that I know if is ok to get it here.

Will be flying back on sat thus your advices will greatly help me to make decision within this few days.

Thks pals.

Oh yes just to add on....

My budget not more than 500 SGD. if is really shld get it dun mind pay a bit more.

Thks

I vaguely recalled some bro just showed the receipt for a replacement eye cup not too long ago. If I remember correctly, it is $5 plus $0.35 for GST.

I couldn't find that post now...any other bro recalled where it was?

instinctloh said:
Folks,

Just touch down HK 2 days ago n very unfortunate that I lost my a55 eye piece eerrr not sure if is call eye piece basically is the rubber at the viewfinder.

Need info how much is it selling at spore so that I know i shld buy in HK or Spore.

Another help needed is I need recommendation on a Compact camera. Wana get 1 for my wife. Ideally with a better zoom so that she can use it during traveling.

Any recommendation on Sony or even other brand. Appreciate if you can share the price in sgp so that I know if is ok to get it here.

Will be flying back on sat thus your advices will greatly help me to make decision within this few days.

Thks pals.

The eye piece cup should be quite cheap . Wont burn a hole . If you are looking at traveling compact from Sony, you can try out the hx9. Selling at 549 in Singapore now . You should be able to get it cheaper in Hk .

Folks,

Thks for all the advices.

Really need spoon feeding this time round cos I need to go to a wifi area to access Internet. Thus need some help back home to assist.

Wana give my mrs a surprise thus hope to get some info on what to buy as really know nuts about pns cam.

Basically need something small not prosumer cam
Little controls needed.
No need gps
Good video
Mainly for shooting kids thus need fast startup for surprise shots.

Thks in adv.

If buying in HK not possible will get it at spore but hope to see if can get some bargains over here.

Cheers