LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

Status
Not open for further replies.
wat the hell is lucas thinking of?!?! wait he zham our mascherano become pai ka, how?????

wayang one lah :thumbsup:

later watch channel 5 you will know :bsmilie:

i know my kneecap got problem, since army daze. now 10yrs nvr reservice liao, suddenly they recall me on standby. i tot i ROD lor... i m so sad.

now maybe next yr they will recall me back for active reservist liao. i need to downgrade. :bsmilie:

:bigeyes: You have not ROD ?? Siao liao they are back to get you, how many more cycle did you own them? :sweat:

Michael Owen is set to land a bumper £21million pay day - if he pledges his future to Newcastle United.

Newcastle want Owen to keep scoring for them by penning a lucrative new contract

Owner Mike Ashley is reported to be ready to offer the England international £140,000-a-week over three years.

wahlao always report sick still can get £140,000 a week... £14 a week sounds more right leh

Michael Owen is set to land a bumper £21million pay day - if he pledges his future to Newcastle United.

Newcastle want Owen to keep scoring for them by penning a lucrative new contract

Owner Mike Ashley is reported to be ready to offer the England international £140,000-a-week over three years.

wahlao always report sick still can get £140,000 a week... £14 a week sounds more right leh

newcastle no $$ liao still gif him so much $$

:bsmilie: he purposely got himself sent off?? or mashcherano wayang?

i think purposely one. no nid to stay back and play for bronze since he will be suspended but still get medal anyway. :bsmilie:

so LFC will have gold/silver and a bronze/nothing inhouse at the end of olympics. :think:

:bsmilie: he purposely got himself sent off?? or mashcherano wayang?

mas also wayang lah. :thumbsup:

do more of that against the upcoming manure fixture please :cool:

Liverpool's American owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett will block Rafael Benitez's attempts to sign England midfielder Gareth Barry from Aston Villa - even if the Reds manager raises funds by selling fringe players. (Various)

Arsene Wenger says he is surprised by Great Britain's gold rush at the Olympic Games. "I didn't know the English were good at swimming," said the Arsenal manager. "I have been in this country for 12 years and I haven't seen a swimming pool." (The Times) haha

Arsene Wenger says he is surprised by Great Britain's gold rush at the Olympic Games. "I didn't know the English were good at swimming," said the Arsenal manager. "I have been in this country for 12 years and I haven't seen a swimming pool." (The Times) haha

so he's saying he's a hermit. maybe he has his own er-mei-san in his backyard. :bsmilie:

Liverpool's American owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett will block Rafael Benitez's attempts to sign England midfielder Gareth Barry from Aston Villa - even if the Reds manager raises funds by selling fringe players. (Various)

:thumbsd:

i oso dun agree with the move.

a right waste of $$.

in fact, i no longer trust raf999.

:bsmilie:

actually my thumbs down was against the brokeback boys. they no longer feature on my trust list. :angry:

as for rafa, we'll just have to wait and see.

next season 6/5 rule kicks in. getting the players early means we are up and running by the next. maybe hold on to pennant and finnan for the time being instead.

the other three clubs want to wait till next season is their problem. they will pay much more than now to get the quality needed. and will need time to gel together.

Kai wen: Saya cinta awak!!! says (1:53 PM):
keane plays left winger??

Kai wen: Saya cinta awak!!! says (1:53 PM):
hahahaha

yeah, online discussion with my fren. he had a good laugh at me again.

is he a fan of the club that had a 1-1 draw at home ?

newcastle no $$ liao still gif him so much $$
Newcastle bo pian la... if they want to buy a striker of Owen's quality, min transfer fee also 10m pound right? They rather pay him more in wages to keep him... of course thats provided Owen is fit and scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.