# Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone has a video compilation of the goals scored? TIA. :)

Check the last thread, think bro taurean provided some link

Someone Didn't Get The Memo

As reported by The BBC Website on Sunday:

Around 16.15: From The Guardian's Daniel Taylor on Twitter: 'MUFC say Sir Alex Ferguson not speaking to media after LFC defeat, including MUTV. Players under orders not to talk as well.'

Around 16.16: From Man United's Rio Ferdinand on Twitter: 'Bad result today no excuses.'

Their Masters' VoicesHow the Liverpool Official Website reported two incidents:

'First, a melee ensued after a Carragher challenge left Nani injured before Rafael escaped with just a caution following a dangerous tackle on Lucas Leiva.'

How the Manchester United Official Website reported two incidents:

'United's Portuguese winger was then carried off amid ugly scenes at the end of the first period, following a shocking high challenge from Jamie Carragher.

The veteran defender was only booked, however...Carragher planted his studs high into the winger's shin...Soon afterwards, Rafael and Skrtel entered the book for a set-to after a strong challenge from the United defender.'

Winning Quote Of The Day

"He's radical. I wouldn't f**k with him" - Charlie Sheen has his say on our very own John Terry.

hahahahaha! charlie sheen, a well-known womanizer, is well aware of terry's prowess at bedding friend's wife! hahahaha!

Around 16.15: From The Guardian's Daniel Taylor on Twitter: 'MUFC say Sir Alex Ferguson not speaking to media after LFC defeat, including MUTV. Players under orders not to talk as well.'

Around 16.16: From Man United's Rio Ferdinand on Twitter: 'Bad result today no excuses.'

too shocked to speak. Speechless.

he is planning his departure from manure...

This was another remarkable day in the title race, and another epic episode in the long-running drama between England's greatest clubs. It saw a hat-trick for Dirk Kuyt, a consolation for Javier Hernández that could not halt the crowing of the Kop, who chanted, "Can we play you every week?"
-Henry Winter, The Daily Telegraph

How true. My worry is always when we play against Wigan and Wolves.....:bsmilie:

How true. My worry is always when we play against Wigan and Wolves.....:bsmilie:

Wigan, Wolves and West Ham.... we can't seem to get good results against these clubs that start with W.... :sweat:

How the Manchester United Official Website reported two incidents:

'United's Portuguese winger was then carried off amid ugly scenes at the end of the first period, following a shocking high challenge from Jamie Carragher.

The veteran defender was only booked, however...Carragher planted his studs high into the winger's shin...Soon afterwards, Rafael and Skrtel entered the book for a set-to after a strong challenge from the United defender.'

How come Manure website forgot to report about the kick in the backside by Maxi?

How come Manure website forgot to report about the kick in the backside by Maxi?

Maybe because they don't even know he existed on the pitch?? :bsmilie:

I noticed that today manure fans very subdued, don't even dare to say Carragher should get red card, think they are aware that their team was soundly beaten and was not in the game for most part of it.

I like it when the commentator said after the match: " Mansircle Clowns arrived late at Anfield today, they must have now wished that they never arrived!"

I noticed that today manure fans very subdued, don't even dare to say Carragher should get red card, think they are aware that their team was soundly beaten and was not in the game for most part of it.

I like it when the commentator said after the match: " Mansircle Clowns arrived late at Anfield today, they must have now wished that they never arrived!"

nice sense of humour from the commentator! WAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

It certainly looks like suddenly, we have got the most feared strike force in the EPL....even though they have yet to score! :bsmilie:

how things have change in just a few months.....

For us, it is better late than never.... hahahaha
we hope they come Anfield and field the same team every week!

Status
Not open for further replies.