WTSell: Mirrorless - Fuji Cheapest Fujifilm X-S10 Camera with XF18-55 F2.8-4 IS Lens with Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

altantic

Dec 24, 2006
SG
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Mirrorless

Brand: Fuji

Short Description: Cheapest Fujifilm X-S10 Camera with XF18-55 F2.8-4 IS Lens with Warranty

Price (S$): 1800

Condition of Item(s): 9

Detailed Description:
Looking for an excellent value camera set like the Fujifilm X-S10 w XF18-55mm F2.8-4 camera set? Look no further as I have this camera set that is like new and cheaper option! This camera is well known for each photo images (especially the colours) and video quality, and it is easy to use! The CHEAPEST IN THE MARKET! A Brand new one cost you about $2.2k! What makes this deal better is that it is covered with warranty till Nov 2023 for the camera! This is a local set and it is covered by Fujifilm Service Centre so any problem just drop over there!

DPReview Gold Award - Till date, it is considered the BEST APS-C Camera in the market, with excellent photo and video features with excellent range of affordable and light lenses.

Review:

https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/fujifilm-x-s10-review/1#conclusion

"The Fujiflm X-S10 is an easy camera to recommend for photographers of all kinds" - DPReview

The camera's condition is great, about 9.5/10. Almost like brand new. The screen is well protected by the screen protector since day 1. Overall, it is well maintained. There is warranty from local Fujifilm Service Centre so you can have a piece of mind. Thus, you do not have to worry of any camera defects!

RFS: Upgrading to the Full Frame Camera

It comes with:
-1x Fujifilm X-S10 Camera, its box and its accessories including 2 original batteries, camera strap and cables. (Condition: 9.5/10). All these accessories are not touched at left in the box since day 1.
-1x Fujinon XF18-55mm F2.8-4 IS Lens
-No dents or cracks. All functioning well. Low Shutter Count: 1120
-Selling this strictly as a set.

Hurry, grab it while stocks last! Bid with confidence (Please see my ratings)! Thanks!

Why buy from me?
✅EXCELLENT condition. All the boxes and accessories are intact. Feels almost like BRAND NEW Camera!
✅CHEAPEST X-S10 in the market with the great kit lens 18-55mm. Why spend more buying a brand new one when you can get a better deal. Save your money for other stuff!
✅PIECE OF MIND for you. Warranty from local Fujifilm till Nov 2023. Receipt and Warranty Card Provided.
✅CONVENIENT. Can meet at Central Area or North Area. I also can deliver to your place at a little additional cost for your convenience.
✅FRIENDLY AND TRUSTWORTHY seller. With many satisfied camera buyers. Can see my ratings.

Price is FIXED. Low ballers will be ignored and blocked.
Bid with confidence (see my ratings)!
Hurry, while stocks last. Thanks.

Name: Calvin

Phone Number:

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• IMG_1637.JPG
    IMG_1637.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1635.JPG
    IMG_1635.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1634.JPG
    IMG_1634.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 42
I will throw in freebies worth more than $50 if buy price is met. ;) BUMPz....

Price reduced to $1750/-. BUMP................

Sold. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.