Lee Hyori - Giordano Photoshoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

leejay

Deregistered
Sep 18, 2006
Interesting and professional! :D

But strange... How come the photographer shoot at that angle? I think it's not a good angle.

lightrules

Mar 20, 2007
why does the photographer always swing his body in such a funny manner when he is shooting?? :dunno:
I think he was looking into the monitor after each shot
and the monitor was placed somewhat oddly

but after looking at the video again, hmmmmm

I not so sure what he was doing, particularly at the start
where he seems to be throwing something. in a baseball pitch
manner ???

Dec 28, 2006
Hahaha.. looks like playing those shooter arcade game & need to reload..:bsmilie:

leejay

Deregistered
Sep 18, 2006
Oh, I just asked a friend. He told me that he did that so that he could refresh his line of sight better. With each refresh, he could recompose his takes with a new perspective. This is a pro-style adopted by many Japanese photographers.

lightrules

Mar 20, 2007
Oh, I just asked a friend. He told me that he did that so that he could refresh his line of sight better. With each refresh, he could recompose his takes with a new perspective. This is a pro-style adopted by many Japanese photographers.

doesnt blinking do the same ?
:confused:

drumma

Jan 5, 2005
Oulu, Finland, Finland
www.wongliji.com
that's something new for me! so action packed! i love!

raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
so.. we are going to see similar shooting styles in upcoming shoots ? :bsmilie:

leejay

Deregistered
Sep 18, 2006
Keke, I almost burst out laughing with your remarks, rain. Well, we can try! Heheh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom