Lee Hyori - Giordano Photoshoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting and professional! :D

But strange... How come the photographer shoot at that angle? I think it's not a good angle.

why does the photographer always swing his body in such a funny manner when he is shooting?? :dunno:

why does the photographer always swing his body in such a funny manner when he is shooting?? :dunno:

I think he was looking into the monitor after each shot
and the monitor was placed somewhat oddly

but after looking at the video again, hmmmmm

I not so sure what he was doing, particularly at the start
where he seems to be throwing something. in a baseball pitch
manner ???

Hahaha.. looks like playing those shooter arcade game & need to reload..:bsmilie:

oh.. he is asking the model to turn a bit to the side. I find his looks nerdy cute, look at the spects he wear.

Oh, I just asked a friend. He told me that he did that so that he could refresh his line of sight better. With each refresh, he could recompose his takes with a new perspective. This is a pro-style adopted by many Japanese photographers.

Oh, I just asked a friend. He told me that he did that so that he could refresh his line of sight better. With each refresh, he could recompose his takes with a new perspective. This is a pro-style adopted by many Japanese photographers.

doesnt blinking do the same ?
:confused:

that's something new for me! so action packed! i love!

so.. we are going to see similar shooting styles in upcoming shoots ? :bsmilie:

Keke, I almost burst out laughing with your remarks, rain. Well, we can try! Heheh!

Status
Not open for further replies.