Lee Hyori - Giordano Photoshoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
good;p :thumbsup: ;p

i cant stop laughing at the photographer...he like need 2 wind up himself by turning his body for another shot...first i thought is the cable's obstructing...but no...:bsmilie:

i cant stop laughing at the photographer...he like need 2 wind up himself by turning his body for another shot...first i thought is the cable's obstructing...but no...:bsmilie:

yah... as if he needs to turn the "knob" like a film SLR. :bsmilie:

its for a video.

mux do it with more exaggeration. more stylo mylo action. ppl will tok abt it for years to come!

controversy creates cash!

why just turn? he should spin 360 on 1 leg while still hunched forward with eyes to VF after every few shots, even more stylo :bsmilie:

I have a suggestion to any photographer wish to mimic his shooting style: warm-up before shooting by performing 10 sets, 4 reps scarecrow twist with a broomstick.

Vice versa, you could practice your golf swings in the studio.

doesnt blinking do the same ?
:confused:

Yeah, but after blinking, the frame would still be the same. Perhaps he wants to get a new framing everytime. ^^

He may not be so pro after all. Turning to look at the LCD to see if his shots are OK. :bsmilie:

Jokes aside, I find it funny, but it's just a stylo mylo action to tell people he's got his style.

why does the photographer always swing his body in such a funny manner when he is shooting?? :dunno:

i noticed it might be a signal to the models to do some changes to their posture. The whole motion gave them a bit of time to do that.

Just a wild guess... :dunno:

Are fashion photographers like dat? Must turn here turn never then only can take photo? Why so drama one? Chut simi pattern haahaa:bsmilie:

I think you guys shouldn't laugh at him too much :nono:

Those who went through lots of studio esp. the older generation type should know the reason for cutting his take and sudden return.

:bsmilie:

I think you guys shouldn't laugh at him too much :nono:

Those who went through lots of studio esp. the older generation type should know the reason for cutting his take and sudden return.

:bsmilie:

Dun understand.. care to explain?

Status
Not open for further replies.