Ladies above 40 difficult to find true love???

Status
Not open for further replies.
those above 40 and still cant find love, IMHO it's their own fault.
most of just too choosy and picky, or they have some attitude problems so people cant get along with them for too long (marriage is lifelong, in general). For those who are too "busy" when they were younger, who's to blame? again, their own fault.

Generally I'd agree with you on this. Same for guys. But there are cases where they really didn't meet anyone suitable and its just too bad lor. :sweat:

3) Is it due to local guys really feel inferior that ladies have higher qualifiation n earning more $ then guys which resulted in above...
Personally, I feel that some guys do get intimidated by ladies with higher qualification or earning power. From my experience, when guys know that my major is in Psychology, they tend to clam up and feel 'smaller'. Or maybe it is a field in which people in general do not have a very good understanding of. :rolleyes:

6) Do ladies really mind or dun mind guys of a lower qualification n income?
I personally would not mind..

7) Is it the demand for equality in the society that ladies wanted to proof that whatever a guy can do they can also or to out perform guys or simply too career minded?(dun misunderstood me its ok to be career minded but not over)
Society has changed that women no longer need to stay at home and be a housewife. There are now "house-bands" (husbands) who stay home, take care of the kids & house. If my income is able to sustain the both of us and perhaps, a family, I don't see it being a problem. However, it may be a problem to some guys' ego and pride as being seen as a "house-band".

Then again.. Everybody has their own definition of being "too career-minded". :think:

Hahaha... i dun mind being a house-bands so that serve my Queen ;p

Too career-minded my defination career and career nothing but career n no time for family!:bsmilie:

It is because they are so into over themselves..... The case I put across earlier of the CEO? Well she chose the younger chap because he was sauve and good looking and frankly she knew nothing about him. She just knew that he looked good next to her. Another girl I know, a c*** teaser who used to hang out in one very popular night spot. She was so "popular" that she knew everyone there. However she was always after "Mr Perfect" hence always dating the handsome players... in the end get dumped, go with another, get dumped go with another.

:sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Guys,

Anyone here also got a pm from a lady over 40 something offering to buy any camera gear you want for you? I think there is a catch in it.

Why worry about the catch behind the offer. Allow yourself the chance to meet the sweet lady and let the rest works for itself. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Men or ladies, even if can't find true love and feel love, just take it as your companion partner.

Guys,

Anyone here also got a pm from a lady over 40 something offering to buy any camera gear you want for you? I think there is a catch in it.

like lifetime warranty? love dun hav le... :bsmilie:

3) Is it due to local guys really feel inferior that ladies have higher qualifiation n earning more $ then guys which resulted in above...
Personally, I feel that some guys do get intimidated by ladies with higher qualification or earning power. From my experience, when guys know that my major is in Psychology, they tend to clam up and feel 'smaller'. Or maybe it is a field in which people in general do not have a very good understanding of. :rolleyes:

6) Do ladies really mind or dun mind guys of a lower qualification n income?
I personally would not mind..

7) Is it the demand for equality in the society that ladies wanted to proof that whatever a guy can do they can also or to out perform guys or simply too career minded?(dun misunderstood me its ok to be career minded but not over)
Society has changed that women no longer need to stay at home and be a housewife. There are now "house-bands" (husbands) who stay home, take care of the kids & house. If my income is able to sustain the both of us and perhaps, a family, I don't see it being a problem. However, it may be a problem to some guys' ego and pride as being seen as a "house-band".

Then again.. Everybody has their own definition of being "too career-minded". :think:

u still available? :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.