K-5 Silver Limited Edition ... Here It Comes!

Maybe can monitor for one more charge to see if it is A battery issue?

Mine was ok except electronic leveling not accurate around 2 bar off on the left

Yeah, I'll probably do that.

Thanks!

fengwei said:
Well, I'm sure some guys can't wait, would buy directly from Japan as soon as it's available there :) Not me though ...

Hi Fengwei...... I would like to buy your 52mm B+W filter at $40. If you have more than 1 piece. I am willing to buy from u too. please SMS me at 91908989. Thanks.

PentaxK5Silver.jpg

I'm sure it'd match some silver FA Limited lenses nicely ;p

K7_Silver_FA_Limiteds.jpg

K7_Silver_FA77_wGrip.jpg

Now who wants my black K-5? :think:

Finally my hand just cant resists on the K5 and i have bought one Black K-5 last Friday.... it was a huge jump from K-x, but when i mount on with my DA35 Macro 2.8... the result really impress me... =)

Its time to go into Limited Primes...... =)

Finally my hand just cant resists on the K5 and i have bought one Black K-5 last Friday.... it was a huge jump from K-x, but when i mount on with my DA35 Macro 2.8... the result really impress me... =)

Its time to go into Limited Primes...... =)

Congrats! Would be even better if you've gone for the Silver one ;p

Congrats! Would be even better if you've gone for the Silver one ;p

Bro,

I wish too... but end up i thinking saving the few hundred bucks and get another limited primes... haha !!!! A few of my canikon frenz tried on my K-5, they were impressed of it...!!! haha =)

I'll tried to stay away ... stop poisoning me!

I'll tried to stay away ... stop poisoning me!

Don't waste anymore time liao... When come to this, must make up your mind and act fast. Go get it! :bsmilie:

Hahaha, thanks but no thank you. I am going to use the K-r until it's totally conk out. And if K-r conk out before FF comes, I'll get a 2nd hand K-5 or K-whatever.

Just aiming for better photographs and better skills using my Pentax Gear.

Having said that, I'm certainly waiting for the FF one. And if it doesn't come soon, I'll use the money on 31.

I am just drooling over the prospects of a 31 and 77 on FF. Looking at the results I got from both lenses on my previous MZ-S, I think it's going to be something really special in Pentax.

If the K-r isn't conk out by then, it's still good for Landscapes with my 10-20 until Pentax comes up with a FF equivalent. ;-)

Last edited:
All of you are wasting time... Bernard won't change one la...

Maybe if brother Bernard attends this Saturday's sniper outing and see, see, touch, touch and play, play the silver K-5s that will probably be on hand, he will change his mind.
Seeing it in person can make him a convert...

Hahhaaaa sound true. I can imagine , once I touch bit on K-5 silver, I will be finished and cannot control myself and have to burn my hard earned pocket.

Too bad, I cannot buy this as I need to save for my trip.

Maybe if brother Bernard attends this Saturday's sniper outing and see, see, touch, touch and play, play the silver K-5s that will probably be on hand, he will change his mind.
Seeing it in person can make him a convert...

Hahhaaaa sound true. I can imagine , once I touch bit on K-5 silver, I will be finished and cannot control myself and have to burn my hard earned pocket.

Too bad, I cannot buy this as I need to save for my trip.

You r right.... the day when i go to SLRR to collect my reserved K-5, one of the seller (Ray) show me the Silver K-5, the moment i touch, really felt like taking it back home... but fortunately my wallet doesnt have enough cash =), finally i took my lovely black K-5 back home haha =)