K-5 Silver Limited Edition ... Here It Comes!

I think I'm gonna get the Silver K-5 + DA40 set ;p

Together with your 3 silver FA limiteds :) ... wow

If I were just starting out, I would definitely try to get everything in silver.

我要做银贼了 ;p

Will emjay bring this in???

k_5_silver.jpg

Like bird flu, this will launch another round of lens and camera buying frenzy among infected and obsessed Pentaxians... :sweat:

yes...

look like need to buy alot of DA Ltds!

heart still cannot stop pounding!:heart:

yes...

look like need to buy alot of DA Ltds!

heart still cannot stop pounding!:heart:

OK, here are the LBA Poisons:

DA21 Limited, DA40 Limited, DA70 Limited, DA35 Silver

FA31 Limited Silver, FA43 Limited Silver, FA77 Limited Silver

:devil: :devil:

Think I would buy a 21ltd silver...

But will the surface finish exactly like the previous FA ltds? hope the silver doesn't peel off.

Love the chrome/silver finishes, but the colour just doesn't look the same as some of the earlier FA Ltds.

I can almost imagine the angel/devil speaking out loud -

*Angel*
It's still the same optical formula, isn't it? If the focal length, and the qualities it exudes works for your kind of photography, whether black or chrome/silver, it'll still produce the results you want from the lens.

*Devil*
But chrome/silver is sexy! It'll look so good with my Silver K5!

Having said that, the 21Ltd is hell of a lens when coupled with K2X onwards. With the K100D or K10D, I had so much problems with it, just cannot get the focusing right at all. When coupled with the later DSLR bodies from Pentax, it's got good resolution, good close up capabilities, extremely compact for street/travel photography. The f3.2 was a handicap back then, but with the latest sensors from K5, K-r, K-x, I'll not hesitate to pair it up with a 70mm Ltd for a extremely light travel setup.

If you don't already have a black one, the silver one looks really good!! I love to have 1 myself!

Last edited:
Yah silver is good.
My DA 21 quite seasoned that the black chrome is wearing away at the edges. Haiz... :(

Yah silver is good.
My DA 21 quite seasoned that the black chrome is wearing away at the edges. Haiz... :(

The brassed look, Denis, is priceless too! :bsmilie:

wonder how many set singapore will be allocated!

Camping for the black k-5s to go on sale too!

hmm, i think they should come out a silver color battery gri lagi chiok

Sibei poisonous...