K-5 Silver Limited Edition ... Here It Comes!

Hope the silver matches the Fa limiteds.
From the pics, the silver is a lil different from the silver K7.

Any idea when will it available?

Do you guys think Pentax would make some silver DA limited lenses to match the silver K5? I'm sure Pentax thought about this already.

Let's wait and see ;p

Actually, to keep manufacturing cost low, they can consider a generic black lens but you can buy stickers to past on yourself, The stickers can be in the same colour as your camera or in silver or with some other nice patterns. That way, no need to hunt for a coloured lens. Just buy the cheaper stickers and walla, full customisation!! Plus you can tear off and change to another one when you are bored with the colour.
:)

Do you guys think Pentax would make some silver DA limited lenses to match the silver K5? I'm sure Pentax thought about this already.

Let's wait and see ;p

Hmm PF just linked to this Italian forum which says that there will be 3 silver DA limited lenses :think:

OK now this changes things... silver DA lenses look uber cool... :thumbsup:

Hehe, I told you guys so ;)

Here are some bigger photos from DPR:

K5-front.jpg

DA21mm_Limited.jpg

DA40mm_Limited.jpg

DA70mm_Limited.jpg

OMG.. look so nice! :bigeyes:
Saving up for the Silver K-5 now. Thought i can skip the K5, but the silver, damn tempting. When will it be available in Singapore.

For the DA limiteds, i already have a DA40. Now my black look so dull :sticktong

The silver K-5 and the silver DA Limited lenses, nice and beautiful combination.:thumbsup:

Arghh heart cannot stop pounding!
Anyone know when will it be available or any pre order? From the us site seems pike no price difference, not sure how local price will be affected!

Initially was thinking of 15mm and 70mm to comPlement my da35. Seems like need to get this whole set of new trinity!

I think I'm gonna get the Silver K-5 + DA40 set ;p

Arrgh, the silver DA40 is so tempting! So hard to decide between silver DA40 and silver FA43. Is the DA40 truly full frame compatible, and is there any indications of the price of the silver k-5 with and without the silver DA40?

Now we can all have a set of 21,31,43,77 all in SILVER!

Now we can all have a set of 21,31,43,77 all in SILVER!

no .... u can have

21,31,35 (DAL sliver version),40,43,70,77

wow .....