IT's BACK! CANON PHOTOMARATHON 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it is alright to turn up without pre-registration. try and you may be admitted. i cannot imagine why the organiser will turn you away.

Because the auditorium can only admit X number of people. Expecting X-20% of the people to turn up, they overload abit more. Imagine X + 20% of the people turning up. You wouldn't want to be one of the last 20% to reach the avenue, and find that you can't enter the audi to submit your photos because it's too packed would you?

gentle reminder...
dont forget to print and fill the indemnity letter guys!! ^_____^

Need to bring tripod or not???

Anyone else registered but havent received confirmation email?? :dunno:

Hi! I've registered but I was told by Canon that my registration was unsuccessful after I checked with them...but anyway, I'm down with the flu bug so I cannot take part even if I'm fighting fit! Good luck and all the best to those who are taking part!

yoz people still alive at this hour.. there's no ad hoc registration. Something about the $$ in the donation box must match the number of participants. There's no need to make your way down if you've not registered. They're not making any exceptions as the donation $$ is controlled by an external group of people.

Counting down... ard 6 more hrs to the event...
Ding Dong Ding Dong... ;p

now sitting at the theater. Quite a big turnout over here...

first time joining, quite excited here :)

Ya. Was kinda hoping for a more pro vest :p

The funny thing is that they asked for our vest size and give out t-shirt instead.:dunno:[/QUOTE]

In the competition rules no 1............
All participants must wear the Canon apparel provided

So far, what are the themes?

Enjoy the challenge, me down with flu and was sleeping at home.

Anyone else registered but havent received confirmation email?? :dunno:

over here. i've signed up, but not received the confirmation e-mail. so i stayed home. too lazy to check with them. well, theres always next year. i hope.

Now it's Over,Man!
It's over, man.

What i'm gonna do, man.....

ZZZZzzzzz.....

Now it's Over,Man!
It's over, man.

What i'm gonna do, man.....

ZZZZzzzzz.....

anyone can confirm the winners now? ..

Some mixed feelings I have...

anyone can confirm the winners now? ..

or anyone one can verbally describe how does the winning pic from the last (4th, darkness) assignment look?

Status
Not open for further replies.