WTSell: Lens - Canon Cheap and Excellent Condition RF24-105mm f4L IS USM Compact Multi-functional Zoom Lens

altantic

Dec 24, 2006
SG
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Lens

Brand: Canon

Short Description: Cheap and Excellent Condition RF24-105mm f4L IS USM Compact Multi-functional Zoom Lens

Price (S$): 1320

Condition of Item(s): 9

Detailed Description:
Looking for one general-purpose zoom lens for your Canon R System cameras (R5/R6/R6II/R7/R8....)? Look no further, I have an excellent condition Canon RF 24-105mm F4L Lens for sale, with the red ring representing EXCELLENT IMAGE QUALITY LENS! A must have lens for those who wants one general-purpose lens from Wide to Telephoto shots. This lens is excellent condition 9/10 and well-maintained in my dry cabinet. It comes with the original lens cap and the lens hood with the lens pouch. Why buy a brand new one for $1.7k - $2k when you can buy from me at a fraction cost and save money while getting very similar good image quality!

Watch the review here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXKrx4Zjp7I

Why buy from me?
✅ONE of the CHEAPEST in the market! A brand new lens will cost up to $2k. Why buy a brand new one when you can buy this like new condition lens for about 2/3 price?
✅EXCELLENT CONDITION & WELL MAINTAINED! See the photos of the lens for yourself.
✅Convenient. We can meet at up Central Area or North MRT Stations at City Hall or Novena etc. Delivery also can be arranged at small cost.
✅Fast Response. Able to address your queries that you have.
✅Friendly and Trustworthy seller. Can see my ratings. My items sold are well maintained. If there is any damage, I will state it up front with photos. Thus, well rated and trusted by many buyers.

Price is FIXED. Low ballers will be ignored and blocked. Bid with confidence (see my ratings)!
Hurry, while stocks last. Thanks.

Name: Calvin

Phone Number:

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• RF1.png
    RF1.png
    346.3 KB · Views: 62
  • RF2.png
    RF2.png
    208.4 KB · Views: 58