IT's BACK! CANON PHOTOMARATHON 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed.

Very nice. I like the pic. Care to share how you execute this? very creative.

Regards,
tltan

thx all.. it's really joyous to hav the pic in and for all the compliments.. to win is certainly quite unexpectable, i'm very lucky.. in fact quite a number of photos impress me as well, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for all contestants...

as for the shot, it's something that finally require the use of tripod, cord cable and mount flash i've been carry ard all day.. the bg is the ceiling of the convention hall.. in the picture, other then lights pattern, very little detail can be seen cos technically the bg is seriously under-expose by ard 3 stops, using very small aperture, thus oso give the bg lights more 'crisp' look.. the mount flash is without diffuser to create more harsh lighting, adjust abit FEV.. ermm think that's all.. oh ya.. oso thanks to the black polo vest provided..

thx all.. it's really joyous to hav the pic in and for all the compliments.. to win is certainly quite unexpectable, i'm very lucky.. in fact quite a number of photos impress me as well, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for all contestants...

as for the shot, it's something that finally require the use of tripod, cord cable and mount flash i've been carry ard all day.. the bg is the ceiling of the convention hall.. in the picture, other then lights pattern, very little detail can be seen cos technically the bg is seriously under-expose by ard 3 stops, using very small aperture, thus oso give the bg lights more 'crisp' look.. the mount flash is without diffuser to create more harsh lighting, adjust abit FEV.. ermm think that's all.. oh ya.. oso thanks to the black polo vest provided..

thanks for sharing. Yeh, the black polo vest came in useful. =)

thx.. :) well, i cant be too sure cos i left early.. but now else clue seem confirm it's my submission.. esp when my frd called... to confirmed again i'll be lucky if someone congra me after seeing this http://gallery.clubsnap.com/showphoto.php/photo/73002/cat/500/ppuser/24485 ... :) after all, it had been a fun n enjoyable day...

Yup, it's your photo, you're the Mr Sng who left early right?? Everyone was waiting for u to walk down to collect your prize & they called your name a few times... :bsmilie:

Congrats, it was a very striking photo........ :thumbsup:

Although being disappointed I didn't win anything, have to admit all the 4 winning 1st prize photos really deserved the prize.................. I really liked the photo for 'Power: Simply Red' of the Indian high priest, that appeared in this week's Digital Life!
:thumbsup:

Yup, it's your photo, you're the Mr Sng who left early right?? Everyone was waiting for u to walk down to collect your prize & they called your name a few times...

Congrats, it was a very striking photo........

Although being disappointed I didn't win anything, have to admit all the 4 winning 1st prize photos really deserved the prize.................. I really liked the photo for 'Power: Simply Red' of the Indian high priest, that appeared in this week's Digital Life!

yes this is Mr Sng :) woooo.. didnt know my absent cause much a havoc.. :sweat: you made me kinda embarrassing... ke.. :embrass: i thought submit early, can leave early cause that evening my wife, mum and 6 months old daughter was oso with me mah... i submit around 7 plus, then i thought 3 hrs.. aiyaaa.. didnt realise so i actually missed the most 'sensational' moment of the event.. :eek:

thx for your complement, dont get dishearted we 'cheong' again next year... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.