is this under warranty ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceman

Jan 28, 2003
near e4
Visit site
got my developed prints today and noticed that on all the frames (except those that are not exposed), there is a consistent scratch across each frame. this could be due to sand particle being introduced during the loading of the film cartridge. ;(

the warranty for my camera (dynax) is still valid. can i just send it in for servicing?

Ian

Feb 20, 2002
Perth Australia
Originally posted by iceman
got my developed prints today and noticed that on all the frames (except those that are not exposed), there is a consistent scratch across each frame. this could be due to sand particle being introduced during the loading of the film cartridge. ;(

the warranty for my camera (dynax) is still valid. can i just send it in for servicing?
You may find this isn't covered under the warranty as it's not a manufacturing defect or failure.

Normally a quick blow inside the camera body with a blower brush will remove any sand, dirt, dust etc.

munfai

Apr 19, 2002
try shooting another roll (or a few more) just to confirm that it's a camera body defect. it might be just dirt in the body after all.

iceman

Jan 28, 2003
near e4
Visit site
actually shot 0.5 roll on sun.
the scratch on the print is now gone. :D

hmm ... should i try my luck with the service centre?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom