iPhone 5S iPhone 5C IOS7

Good one

Why so? They have a fingerprints sensor which no phones have before!

Oh please. Fingerprint sensors have been on Japanese phones for years, even the Koreans have them (Pantech).

Oh please. Fingerprint sensors have been on Japanese phones for years, even the Koreans have them (Pantech).

Woah so apple is just copying ideas once again and putting them into their own brand

That reminds me of facetime lol. Video call? That's so 2005.

Woah so apple is just copying ideas once again and putting them into their own brand

As long as consumers are made to believe that it's a fresh idea, the iphones will continue to sell like hot cakes.

Actually come to think of it, typing in password and 4 number lock do not take much more time than fingerprint lock. Dunno why ppl still want finger print lock to save time. Also not that much secured compared to previous security measures.

Oh sure, it's not that much more secure, that's why biometric passports use fingerprints to identify people going overseas and coming back. :bsmilie:

To be fair, it's not about having the feature. It's about having a decent enough implementation and marketing it well. ;) You can't deny that Apple has succeeded relatively well in that aspect thus far. :)

That said, how well this fingerprint sensor will work still remains to be seen. :)

Last edited:
Ideas? Please don't overrate a small technical thingy with questionable added value. What's the point of securing a phone with fingerprint if the phone still can be hacked via USB connection or even over the air?

Ideas? Please don't overrate a small technical thingy with questionable added value. What's the point of securing a phone with fingerprint if the phone still can be hacked via USB connection or even over the air?
I think it isn't meant to have "added security" but is more of a matter of convenience. Did Apple position it as some magic enhancement security-wise? :bsmilie:

Anyways, I haven't watched the keynote presentation but I'm sure Apple made it sound like the iPhone 5C and 5S were going to be able to resolve famine in Africa.. Same style everytime. That's marketing after all. ;)

Last edited:
Eventually with NFC your phone will replace your wallet. The fingerprint thingy will soon be standard issue. Yes there are still other security loopholes, and they will never go away completely. But the obvious ones have to be covered.

Eventually with NFC your phone will replace your wallet. The fingerprint thingy will soon be standard issue. Yes there are still other security loopholes, and they will never go away completely. But the obvious ones have to be covered.

I have dozens of accounts and passwords to remember.. if apple could solve the problem.. great

It's the sign of the End Times...mark of the devil! Adam fell because of an Apple...now...Apple will bring about the Apocalypse.
Free trading tip: short APPL prior to new product release..their price always tanks immediately after

it is obvious that iphones are no longer selling well.

Just look at all the aunties... they are no longer using iphones and have switched to samsung...

Samsung Galaxy S 10 N? :bsmilie:

WAH 5S iSight camera got f2.2 aperture now

Edit:
1.5-micron pixels on sensor, still 8 megapixels, sensor 15 percent larger than iPhone 5's
5-element lens with f2.2 maximum aperture, increased from f2.4
10fps burst mode
120fps slo-mo
Best shot selector for multishot and burst
True Tone flash which white balances the color temperature of the the flash light during the shot, not the image in post-processing
Image stabilization for stills
Dynamic tone mapping, which automatically analyzes the scene and does local adjustments

Thats it - sell my D800 and RX1 and shoot wedding like a BOSS now !!!!