Increase hotmail to 25mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of my friend hotmail account upgraded to 2GB without doing anything too

at first i also cannot believe, until he login and show me

Swee lah, 25mb. :thumbsup:

YES! After much trying I have to say my hotmail inbox is now a whopping 2Million Bytes big!! yes! yes! it's 2MB! TWO MEGA BYTES still...

geez... sad it din't work for me

reading thru the HWZ thread (pg4 last few posts).. I think someone reported the matter the hotmail and maybe that's why I cannot do it already.. sad..

UPDATE!!
After much relentless trying.. the close account link doesn't work but you can close the account by click on help-> about your account ->close your account.

The page will pop and click "close account"

works.. change my country back to singapore (patriotism) and let's see if I get back my 2MB after a few days. :devil:

great tip :bsmilie: thanks :thumbsup:

Great...

First I got hotmail... 2mb and it's not enough for me.
So I signup with yahoo, for a 6mb email. Few years use it, till the birth of gmail.
Then I sign up with gmail, move all my mailiing list to gmail, and ready to give up yahoo.

Now I have 250mb of yahoo, 250mb of hotmail and 1gb of gmail... what a waste... :D

Geez... the reason why I have 2 account because

reno77 said:
Use this link ( http://by17fd.bay17.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/Accountclose )after you sign out of hotmail. I think you also have to turn off msn messenger first.

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS A WHOLE DAMN F**KI*G LOT!!!! YIPEE!!!!!!!! was quite scare of the 'your acct is now deactivated and scheduled for deletation' but it works!!!!! thanks again.... you dunno how happy i am now... was using yahoo for work related... now can use back hotmail liao.. and not afraid of this particlular friend who would send 2Mb attachments... thanks again...

mine increased itself 2 weeks ago.. now cant access my email account.. always hang.. :confused:

satan_18349 said:
Haaaa...All it takes is just 1 week and my mailbox storage had become a beautiful 250mb!!!

Mine also 250MB liao. Yippy! :) Say goodbye to 2 and 25MB :sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.