Imaging-Expo Singapore and PIX Exhibition 2-4 Nov 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded the brochure.

Registration deadline: 27-July-2007.

Is that for exhibitors or general visitors?

Impressive... a dedicated photo show that showcases the technology and products instead of a leylong sale concept. I like the seminars and educational stuff for photographers... this should prove interesting for all photography enthusiasts. :thumbsup:

20% Discount For Safra Photo Club Members, if You Need The Form Please Email Me. :d

any idea if they are selling camera there? :p

any idea if they are selling camera there? :p

Personally i think it would be quite unlikely cause if it's opened to the public
without registration then prob be selling stuff there so I reckon it's a touch,
see, wow-ed exhibition. (of course plus tons of things to learn)

Maybe if they got concept camera you can try asking for the price ;p
:angel:

Who is going for the workshop / conference?

I've alrelady Paypaled them liao.... :)

I've also registered as a trade visitor for the Imaging expo.

But this is a damn "atas" exhibition and needs to wear business attire.

I've to buy casual wear attire as usually I just wear my jeans.

I have registered also... but till now didnt receive any email or information from them?... or they are only recording down our particular for entrance?

I have registered also... but till now didnt receive any email or information from them?... or they are only recording down our particular for entrance?

check ur junk mail. my confirmation email landed up in my hotmail junk account. u need to print dat letter out to exchange for the pass on dat day itself.

want to join the photo safari. but dammit... i still cannot confirm my working schedule for the 1 nov... :mad2:

I received my email confirmation almost instantaneous after registering.

CONFIRMATION

Dear Mr. XXX

Thank you for your registration as a professional visitor to Imaging Expo Singapore 2007. Entry to the Imaging Expo Singapore trade fair is complimentary. Please take note of the following information to ensure your successful visit to our show:
  1. Kindly present this acknowledgement letter or your Registration ID xxxxx-xxx at the registration counter to collect your badge to gain entry to the show.
  2. As this is an event for industry professionals, please note that all visitors must observe proper attire. Slippers, sandals, singlet and all other attire deem inappropriate by the organizer will be refused entry.
  3. All minors under 17 years of age will not be allowed entry into the fair, unless pre-registered via invited schools, institutions and associations.
  4. We have created your personal login ID and password. This allows you to make accommodation and tour reservation if you have not done so before. Do note that this Login does not allow you to make any changes to your existing reservation. Should there be any changes, please email to: registration@ies-pix2007.com.

hmm i think i better check with them.. to avoid any deny entry on that day.. thanks bro!

PHOTOKINA?? SINGAPORE?

serious or not? heard of it before! think it's one of the best show around leh. anybody been to photokina?? :D

Hey guys!

I'm from the organiser! Interesting stuff going on here.

First of all, let me clarify!

NO NEED TO WEAR TUX la! But kopi tiam outfit (ah pek singlets and flip flops) are strongly discouraged! Jeans are definitely allowed. This is meant to be a 'funky' and fun event!

IMAGING EXPO SINGAPORE is a trade show therefore registration is compulsory. Simple procedure, please proceed to https://www.ies-pix2007.com/ to register as a VISITOR for the exhibition. FREE OF CHARGE. If you have not got a confirmation after you registered, please email me m.neo@koelnmesse.com.sg You should have received a confirmation almost immediately.

If you are interested in the PIX CONFERENCE, you can register via http://www.pix-singapore.com/ .

Expensive, but worth it. Alot of time and effort were spent in contracting these international speakers. We make sure the speakers are giving you at least 5 learning points for each session you attend. If not, waste time right.. ;p

You are able to cross over from your chosen tracks to any other tracks that is of interest to you. No need to stick to one track, so boring. None of the sessions are repeated throughout the 3 days! So a day ticket is not enough for you to learn everything we have to offer you!

Make this your annual outing! Meet old and new friends at the event!

If you need more information, feel free to contact me! I won't bite. ;)

Eh, one more thing.

Limited pax for the workshops.

We are running out for the 4 workshops

CarAutomotive Photography
Photo Safari
Wedding Photography
Glamour Portraiture

About 3-4 tickets left each. Hurry okay!!!

Mabezneo,

The website and email we have received stated business/casual attire.

I don't want to be turned away on that day because of wearing jeans by the people manning the entrance, they didn't receive any instructions from the top.:nono:

Admission Attire -
Only in business/smart casual attire. The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission as deemed appropriate.

http://www.koelnmesse.com.sg/imaging-expo-singapore/detailprice_visitor-topframe.html

Mabezneo,

The website and email we have received stated business/casual attire.

I don't want to be turned away on that day because of wearing jeans by the people manning the entrance, they didn't receive any instructions from the top.:nono:

Admission Attire -
Only in business/smart casual attire. The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission as deemed appropriate.

http://www.koelnmesse.com.sg/imaging-expo-singapore/detailprice_visitor-topframe.html

Relax bro,

Mable is the organiser :) Finally see her here in Clubsnap. Let us know if you need anything too. I am sure many bro/sis will volunteer to help if they can.

Kudos to bring such a event to our shores. May it grow and match Shanghai and Japan in the near future and even PMA/Photokina in 10 years time?

Cheers,
Tuck

Status
Not open for further replies.