If you can only bring one PRIME lens...

If you can only bring one prime lens, which would it be?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that choose 50mm f1.8, you shooting digital ?

I'd vote for the Nikkor 28mm f/1.4... one heck of a lens. Now if I could only afford this beauty... :cry:

definitely my zuiko 50mm f1.4. why? it just feels much better than the plasticky canon 50 1.8. somehow even the om camera feels better than the my 300d.

the lens inside my eyes naturally..what else?

35mm f/1.4L :D

If I had the money.

Shooting on a 6mp DSLR with a 1.6x crop factor, I think this lens would be more suitable than the 50mm f/1.4. Slightly sharper and optically superior wide open than the 50mm also. Also you could crop out more unwanted elements with the 35mm than 50mm, and 're-frame' the picture in photoshop.

If not, the 35mm f/2.0.

ckiang said:
which would it be (for what you normally shoot lar)?

Regards
CK

The 1000/10 naturally. :bsmilie:

35mm although I dun own one.... I chose this cos I find that on travels, that's the range most often used (experience based on a zoom of course).... 50mm is a little too narrow...

I am using a 35mm f2.8, 50mm f2 and 90mm f2.8.
My fav len is still 50mm f2 and it is always on my camera everytime and I use it the most often. :D

it would have to be the .....

AF-S VR Nikkor 200mm f/2G IF-ED :D

reading this thread again i think i might have to say it really depends what type of photography u r most interested in... a bird photographer will definitely take a >200mm lens if they can only take one and not a 20mm lens... same vice versa.... hehe...

nickmak said:
reading this thread again i think i might have to say it really depends what type of photography u r most interested in... a bird photographer will definitely take a >200mm lens if they can only take one and not a 20mm lens... same vice versa.... hehe...

100mm macro USM ... :think:

+1.4x..can? :angel: :sweatsm:

Hi there,
I prefer 28mm lens for wide angle to shoot ;)

Definitively nikkor 60 mm f2.8 micro lens

Status
Not open for further replies.