How insensitive can pp be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kelccm said:
Haha, even the New Paper reports on the ugly behaviour of S'poreans watching the fireworks. Headline news!!
basket, that's nothing. luckily they din't say anything abt the fotographers!

remember someone posted photographers nvr smile at one another? :bsmilie:

Cheesecake said:
basket, that's nothing. luckily they din't say anything abt the fotographers!

remember someone posted photographers nvr smile at one another? :bsmilie:

In fact, photographers to photographers can be bad at times sia. That day, I saw a narrow opening and I ask for permission from the photographers whether can I take the location. Guess the answer:angry: . If it is me, confirm I say can take. I very empathetic one.

CreaXion said:
On Tuesday, I went to shoot Singapore Team's Fireworks. Cannot believe what happened and how thick skin pp can be. This is what happened.

I went to the bridge and since I went late, it took me some time to look for a location. Finally, I found one which has quite a gd angle. As I was setting up, this stupid photographer woman put her stuff right in front of me and setup her stuff. Irritating sia. She said that she can't be bothered anymore as she is too tired looking for a place.

I was like aiya never mind, one more place few feet away, can also shoot. Give way to a lady although that lady was super inconsiderate.

As I was setting up a few feet away, this guy told me that he would be standing in front of me. I told him it is alright. I tested and shifted and I could avoid his head and at the most, I DI certain area. Guess what, when the fireworks started, he put his daughter on his shoulders. When i called him, he said that he had already told me. Yeah sure, he only told me he standing up. Did not tell me that he is putting his daughter there. How irritating and inconsiderate can this person be. He just have to lift his daughter and she can already see.

I was so upset and sad when that incident happened. Should have taken his photo and post it here so that his friends and colleagues can know what kind of person he is.

i took sympathy on ur case...indeed that biatch is really inconsiderate for photographer.....if i am not wrong, singapore has been rated as country who not courtesy enough....since it is rated that way..why don you just kick her butt off and throw her into fullerton river...she is inconsiderate..u don have to be gentlemen either anymore..we back you up...each CS photog spit on her..oredi enuff to drown her ..yik yik yik...:sweat:

CreaXion said:
In fact, photographers to photographers can be bad at times sia. That day, I saw a narrow opening and I ask for permission from the photographers whether can I take the location. Guess the answer:angry: . If it is me, confirm I say can take. I very empathetic one.

Guess I have better luck than you. Last Sat, I came at 8+pm and as expected it was crowded already. But I spotted 1 small gap, so I asked the photographers around if they mind if I squeeze in. They were quite gracious about it,and shifted a bit to give me more space:thumbsup: . In return, I made sure that I did not block their view at all. Even managed to chat a bit about photography with them.

Shooting from flats. Can be very good or bad.

One kind auntie chatted with me and even said she will offer me a drink if not for the reason she's rushing off. Even asked me if she needed to shift anything along the corridor for me. And also offered me suggestions on where to stand and shoot. :D

Another guy said very coldly "my family very big, they want to stand here". Could at least make himself sound better. Oh well...

redstone said:
Another guy said very coldly "my family very big, they want to stand here". Could at least make himself sound better. Oh well...
the corridor is considered a public space what. haiyah. meet this kind of ppl. spoil mood lor.

CreaXion said:
On Tuesday, I went to shoot Singapore Team's Fireworks. Cannot believe what happened and how thick skin pp can be. This is what happened.

I went to the bridge and since I went late, it took me some time to look for a location. Finally, I found one which has quite a gd angle. As I was setting up, this stupid photographer woman put her stuff right in front of me and setup her stuff. Irritating sia. She said that she can't be bothered anymore as she is too tired looking for a place.

I was like aiya never mind, one more place few feet away, can also shoot. Give way to a lady although that lady was super inconsiderate.

As I was setting up a few feet away, this guy told me that he would be standing in front of me. I told him it is alright. I tested and shifted and I could avoid his head and at the most, I DI certain area. Guess what, when the fireworks started, he put his daughter on his shoulders. When i called him, he said that he had already told me. Yeah sure, he only told me he standing up. Did not tell me that he is putting his daughter there. How irritating and inconsiderate can this person be. He just have to lift his daughter and she can already see.

I was so upset and sad when that incident happened. Should have taken his photo and post it here so that his friends and colleagues can know what kind of person he is.

must be pigs from middle kingdom converted to 'Singaporeans'
get used to it lor.. soon will have more & more converted each day.
another one converted as we speak...

freebsd said:
must be pigs from middle kingdom converted to 'Singaporeans'
get used to it lor.. soon will have more & more converted each day.
another one converted as we speak...

Not really. The stupid woman was an Indian and the guy was of mixed blood. My wife was having a clear view at the other side of the bridge taking video. My wife was having a good view until someone realised it. Immediately everyone rushed in front of her and stole the view.

:cry: She suffered the same fate as me.

Singapore is multicultural in nature. Must respect diversity. Even Speakers' corner cannot talk anything that will start or instigate racial riots

Better still, I will stand right beside President Nathan. A First Class view indeed.

He looks a little lonely standing by himself, I hope he don't mind sharing his platform with me.

CreaXion said:
Hard to say leh... One of the first thing in my mind will be will this guy mess up my shot later if he takes this spot (if the spot is really very small)

Other than that I dun much care. You mess with my shot. You ....d i e.

Status
Not open for further replies.