How insensitive can pp be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hASHbrown_kopitiam said:
Next time someone on CS shall sell shirts with prints in bold saying "I'm taking photos. If u r human, pls dun block me." or "U think u eat glass is it?" or "Don't block me or i'll embarrase u infront of everyone."

Any prints of similar message can be done. Shirts will sell like hot cakes. :devil:

ya man... must endorse by CS somemore... i wan mine autographed by Darren & espn... :thumbsup:

hASHbrown_kopitiam said:
Next time someone on CS shall sell shirts with prints in bold saying "I'm taking photos. If u r human, pls dun block me." or "U think u eat glass is it?" or "Don't block me or i'll embarrase u infront of everyone."

Any prints of similar message can be done. Shirts will sell like hot cakes. :devil:

Nice Idea:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: Also include the words with similar meaning. Beware blockers or risk getting your own faces posted online!

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
ya man... must endorse by CS somemore... i wan mine autographed by Darren & espn... :thumbsup:

Hhaha!!! Then bcum unofficial or official CS shirt? They autograph using avatar or wat?...
Not bad leh...imagine the whole row of tripods behind there's everyone wearing that kind of shirt.... Confirm noe from CS...

hASHbrown_kopitiam said:
Hhaha!!! Then bcum unofficial or official CS shirt? They autograph using avatar or wat?...
Not bad leh...imagine the whole row of tripods behind there's everyone wearing that kind of shirt.... Confirm noe from CS...

i got a few ideas liao...

[Front CS Logo]
Rear slogan
Design 1 - If you are watching fireworks... THEN DIAM LAH!!!
Design 2 - Paiseh, i dun need a vibrator now!
Design 3 - Its Hot, dun make me any hotter...
Design 4 - Is this kid yours?

[Rear CS Logo]
Front Slogan
Design 1 - Oei u eat glass grow up 1 issit?
Design 2 - Your head is big, but is your brain as big?
Design 3 - My tripod is fully extended, can you retract yours?
Design 4 - I can see that you have grown tall, but my camera sees otherwise.

find a place where nobody use one lor. u go cram with everybody then all end up with same angle and shot.. happy meh?

Clown said:
find a place where nobody use one lor. u go cram with everybody then all end up with same angle and shot.. happy meh?

Hmm...after all...SG quite small...as long the spot can see full view fireworks, confirm got ppl squeeze there de...
Dun fret lah...Go in grps...can take care of each other's spot...Plus bring foldable chair, sit next to ur tripod. Will get space in this way.

zcf said:
Haha, I shoot from there last tuesday also.

Wahliao...unfortunately I don't know you and you don't know me :bsmilie: Are you with the group that have a few females? They kept KPKB...beh tahan...I was quite frustated becoz they make nothing but the noise :lovegrin:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

[Front CS Logo]
Rear slogan

[Rear CS Logo]
Front Slogan

MTL! MO MO MO :bsmilie:

Big Kahuna said:
Wahliao...unfortunately I don't know you and you don't know me :bsmilie: Are you with the group that have a few females? They kept KPKB...beh tahan...I was quite frustated becoz they make nothing but the noise :lovegrin:
No leh, with my gf only, my side quite quiet. Now looking for new spot to shoot again.

hASHbrown_kopitiam said:

:bsmilie: :thumbsup:

Big Kahuna said:
Huh...this one very easy mah....low angle and tilt the lens upward...and your view will be like that:dunno:

The shoot is not difficult. Just that never tot of that angle

Sion said:
Maybe it's time to restart the gracious society campaign again?
Mabe can use the campaign money to shoot fireworks everyday, so no one will complain. Imagine everyday 9pm sharp also got firework, wow!

Astin said:
Mabe can use the campaign money to shoot fireworks everyday, so no one will complain. Imagine everyday 9pm sharp also got firework, wow!

Wow! Then everyday got to charge battery...ps photos...Bring tripod everyday around...Imagine the sight and think of those ppl who bring their full equipment gears around like SBO... :lovegrin:

This calls for an Unofficial CS T-Shirt MO! Come! Who's interested? I'll do up a few designs see who's interested. :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

[Front CS Logo]
Rear slogan

[Rear CS Logo]
Front Slogan
The first one abit strange cos if families bring their ginnas along den not fun if their grannies join in da fray. :bsmilie:

Are there any efforts made towards an official Photographers Code of Conduct? There must be one lying around that we as photographers in these kind of events can adapt and adopt. We just need to carry this around (or print this behind our tshirts) to remind ourselves and those who are not aware of this code as and when we need to.

I'm sure everybody wants to have a good time but we need to look out for one another. Singapore is so small, its the least we can do.

I have 3 solutions to the problems that I have heard.

Solution 1

Unfortunately, these are probably illegal here but if for some reason you can get one, is get a cattle prod it is used to keep cattle moving. It is a none lethal stun gun on the tip of a pole it doesn't knock you out but it is real painful . If someone gets in your way just zap him in the butt and tell the person is in your way and if he doesn't move that he'll get more stings to the butt. It'll make them think twice about getting in your way.

Solution 2

Get a straw and some paper, shoot paper balls into the back of the inconsiderate moron who is in your way.

Solution 3

Try to find a spot where is isn't crowded (no hope of that) or else this would definitely work.

Solution 4

Don't photograph the fireworks.

I think that's why I don't go photograph occasions where there are going to be alot of inconsiderate people, I get more aggrivated than anything.

I just thought of this but I don't want to lug a freaking tripod and my camera gear but New Asia Bar might be a good spot but you will have to contend with the glass.

imar said:
I understand the thread starter's pain and i do agree shooting in groups does seem to help at times.

This is also hardly suprising, theres people on the mrt sitting when theres pregnant woman and elderly standing. Some people even open their newspapers widely occupying huge space when the train is packed in the morning!

If the people do not care about offering seats to pregnant women, i would be hard pressed to think they care about the line of sight for photographers. In the instaces that i see seats are being offered to the pregnant/elderly, the ones giving up the seats are most often ladies!!!!

And there are the people who will lean their whole body on the pole even in crowded trains, even with people holding the pole. :nono:

Once someone did this in crowded train, I just rammed my hand down the pole. He realised what he just did and got away from the pole he was leaning on, and immediately many people got a place to hold the pole.

Status
Not open for further replies.