how do attach file from hard disk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphonse

Feb 26, 2002
Telok Blangah Heights
Visit site
i can't attach jpg file from hard disk bcoz when i came to this post new thread option i wasn't given a attach file option so how do i do that..pleas teach thank you..... step by step pls.

Originally posted by Alphonse
i can't attach jpg file from hard disk bcoz when i came to this post new thread option i wasn't given a attach file option so how do i do that..pleas teach thank you..... step by step pls.

Erm.....you'll have to upload the pix into a server...then point a link to this pix for the pix to show up in ur post.

Originally posted by Alphonse

Hi....

1. Try to register as user in the following website (by Sony):
http://www.imagestation.com

2. Then you will receive a mail to access yr inbox fr that link directly.

3. Then check up on the upload selection.... a few options available on how to do it.... but I strongly recommend U juz mail yr picture to them and it will be uploaded in a few min...

TO: upload@upload.imagestation.com
Subject: inbox:XXXXXXX,member:XXXXXXX
(XXXXXXX= your id)

4. A mail will notify U then.

5. Then check on in yr inbox the properties of that image by right click, select property.... copy the link and

6. paste in your thread.

WHY this site: well.... it has unlimited quotas.... but can only upload at max 3MB individual pictures and 1MB avi files...
There are instructions and useful guide too.... checkit up!

Gd luck.....

Status
Not open for further replies.