Ho Ho Ho!! 21st season Weight Loss Cafe . Tummies bigger for all DOMs! No hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eikin said:
お金持ちなご主人でしょ。a rich hubby you've got then :bsmilie:

starbucks dat ex meh? not as if i eat/drink something frm there everyday...

:kok: :kok: :kok:

picturalbox said:
U ki Siao arh.. I'm same breed as you lah.. Human begin, unless you are not.... :bsmilie:

you suddenly say got animal come in..so i thought you referring to yourself mah. :sweatsm:

if you human say you human lah...call yourself animal for what? :dunno:

picturalbox said:
U ki Siao arh.. I'm same breed as you lah.. Human begin, unless you are not.... :bsmilie:
Got picture? :think:

canoni5 said:

i think would have cost close to $10 right? same for coffee bean... too ex to have everyday :sweat:

madmacs said:
you suddenly say got animal come in..so i thought you referring to yourself mah. :sweatsm:

if you human say you human lah...call yourself animal for what? :dunno:

Please read carefully. I wrote: "now I know animals also come to forums..." I didn't call myself or you animals. I wrote that as you wrote: "dear mr/ms/it..." Doesn't 'it' refer to animals?

Ola said:
Got picture? :think:

Hmm mIRC style appearing.. later will be a/s/l. Hahaha.

No.. i don't give my picture online.

canoni5 said:

Actually very expensive....

picturalbox said:
Please read carefully. I wrote: "now I know animals also come to forums..." I didn't call myself or you animals. I wrote that as you wrote: "dear mr/ms/it..." Doesn't 'it' refer to animals?

nope...if you have done sufficient research you will know that IT in this thread refers to persons of undetermined gender. although your profile says you are female, we have had visitors who provided false info in their profile. so if you confirm you are female, then i will refer to you as ms, if not the verdict is still open.

picturalbox said:
Hmm mIRC style appearing.. later will be a/s/l. Hahaha.

No.. i don't give my picture online.
:think: :think: :think:

madmacs said:
nope...if you have done sufficient research you will know that IT in this thread refers to persons of undetermined gender. although your profile says you are female, we have had visitors who provided false info in their profile. so if you confirm you are female, then i will refer to you as ms, if not the verdict is still open.
That's why picture is a good to confirm. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

madmacs said:

I see. But don't you find it rude to refer a person as IT?
And, whatever, verdict open or close don't affect me. I'm not online to prove other correct or wrong. It's just not worth it.

madmacs said:
how you know he/she/it will show the his/her/its real pic? :p
No harm asking right?

Status
Not open for further replies.