Hi All To Clubsnapp.ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

monsben

Jun 23, 2009
Hi! all newbie to dslr here.

Just join here and know this forum through my frens. Was thinking of getting a D90 or D5000. Still doing my homework here, and happen to saw some pics taken by a bro using D5000. Pretty impressive!

Was wondering any thread has some pic taken by D90? Hope all the experts here can give some advice and guidance. Thanks

Happy Foruming!!:D

Welcome!

Both the D90 and D5000 are brilliant cameras. perhaps you should get a hands on to feel which is more suitable for you.

YOu could also do a search for all D90 images in clubsnap or flickr

Happy hunting! :)

Just join here and know this forum through my frens. Was thinking of getting a D90 or D5000. Still doing my homework here, and happen to saw some pics taken by a bro using D5000. Pretty impressive!

Was wondering any thread has some pic taken by D90? Hope all the experts here can give some advice and guidance. Thanks

It's not necessarily the camera... :)

welcome to CS! better feel both cameras in your hands and try the buttons/menus. I just got my D90 and I am having a lot of fun with it. Aside from difference in some functions, the D90 feels better in my hands and I also like the weight.

Hello...welcome.

As I have mentioned many times in this forum that given today's advanced technology, any entry level camera is able to give you decent pictures when used within their limits. You may want to take a look at what Sony, Pentax or Olympus has to offer too. ;)

Hi monsben,

welcome to CS...

hi, welcome to CS.. personally i would choose a D90.. the main advantage? the internal AF motor.. D5000 is similar to my D60, except a few upgrades and also the live view, and they need AF-S lenses in order to auto-focus (which is more ex too). D90 can auto-focus with AF-D lenses and AF-S too.. Of course there is the live view that D5000 has.. If u think that is important, then the D5000 first..

Welcome to CS!!! :cool:

Hi, welcome to CS !!!

I'm a D90 user, wat i like abt the D90 is the weight and grip. Of course there the functions to play around with.

Most impt, is try both the D5000 and D90 grip and handling. And if u have a budget, the difference of these 2 models is abt $500-$600 if i'm not wrong. Happy shopping !!!

Gd Luck!!! :D:D:D

Welcome to CS! :)

me, too a D90 user. I ll vote for D90 if u choose within the two gears.... u should try them out... feel it and your heart will tell u the answer...

Welcome!:)

thanks bros for the warm welcome!!

just tried both the cameras today and got myself a d90!!

alot to learn still meanwhile can consult the experts here.;) .....since 3 years ago wanted to start the hobby liao but no budget and time. just finally settled for a decent camera.....quite excited too.

From a normal digtal camera to D-slr. Funny thing is alot of things i dun know at all.:confused:

Anyway glad to join this club and happy foruming and snapping guys:)

benjamin

Welcome! Hope you'll enjoy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.