Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Den01

Jan 1, 2005
Hi going to shanghai soon....

Bring my 300d with sigma 18-125mm +my tripod and mayb my ex420 flash anything else that i might need ??

Pls advise.....Tks

Witness said:
more batteries?
haha

juz have fun lo

Lolx yah .......acually dun wan the flash but .....hmmmmbetter bring and leave in luggage than later find out dat i need it and it back in singapore... Batt got 2 sets liao....Tks for the help...Keke :D

Den01 said:
Hi going to shanghai soon....

Bring my 300d with sigma 18-125mm +my tripod and mayb my ex420 flash anything else that i might need ??

Pls advise.....Tks

Yes. (aside from the spare batteries) - Spare memory ;) . Glad I had a portable HDD to download to when I was away for a week or so - never know when you might want to shoot raw or just take lots of a really great scene (especially events) :) .

Caras said:
Yes. (aside from the spare batteries) - Spare memory ;) . Glad I had a portable HDD to download to when I was away for a week or so - never know when you might want to shoot raw or just take lots of a really great scene (especially events) :) .
Lolx yeah juz got a portable hd with card reader 40gb of mem so all pic take raw.........Yeh...Lolx

If you hardly shoot indoor portrait, just bring 300D and sigma 18-125 is good enuff. Dun forget, 300D also has internal flash ...

Status
Not open for further replies.