Looking for Lens/Accessories Recommendations for Fujifilm XS-10

Delphin

Sep 5, 2023
It has been a year since I have been using my Fujifilm XS-10. I have with me the XF 18-55mm f2.8-4 regular zoom Lens, and a Prime Lens Which I can't remember Off the top of my head (will Update later)

I have no problems with both lenses, but i was wondering if there is any recommended lenses or accessories that can help me expand my camera POV to capture closer people at a wider range. If need be, I don't mind going with a fish eye kind of Lens, but I want to know my options before planning a purchase.

I think you will be pissed off if people tell you that the lenses you already have can take the majority of the photos and videos you will ever want so stick with them no need new lenses but apparently these people don't understand why or they think you have not mastered the basics of photography.

You are already 1 year into your photography and probably wonder can you make "better" more interesting and eye catching photos or even copy some of the beautiful photos you see on the internet by professional photographers. If you do your research about the method, secret is actually very simple and that is the narrative..a snobbish bombastic word which mean telling a story or more academic is be intentional in what you photograph which goes back to telling a story to a viewer. The kiss principle is keep it simple stupid. Don't complicate things until you want to be intentionally so.

A 50mm lens has the same angle of view of your eye so it "see" things from your perspective. Master this and you can go on to other perspectives.

Here is a complete online course of street and travel photography , it's long but just go along and you will learn how to tell a story. I'm sure most people when they go travel just shoot randomly without much thought.

Like him you have all the focal lengths in your 18 - 55 kit lens ( 27 - 82.5 mm in fullframe ) except the 16mm on the wide side and f2.8 on the telephoto end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Delphin
After watching all the videos and you still want lenses then we can talk some more. 😉

The more you think you know is more you don't know. The Dunning Kruger effect.

Reactions: Delphin