Help! Spoilt earphones cable!

qwerty628

Jan 3, 2010
i got an ultimate ears super fi 5 with a spoilt cable(not the pro one with replacable cable) No warranty alr :( anyone here knows where can fix?

Last edited:
i never favor Jaben... anyway the official UE RMA center is at:

EQuest
178 Paya Lebar Road
#04-05
Singapore 409030
Tel: 8125 3100

I had a pair of UE TripleFi 10 Pro... used it for 8 months, went RMA for 3 times... I won't be getting anymore UE phones after my 1-yr warranty period is over. Enough is enough.

I thought the service centre is at Sunshine Plaza. It is the same service centre for Apple products. eServe.

After hearing so many negative reviews of UE, I think I better get Klipsch S4i instead of UE 220VI! :eek:

i never favor Jaben... anyway the official UE RMA center is at:

EQuest
178 Paya Lebar Road
#04-05
Singapore 409030
Tel: 8125 3100

I had a pair of UE TripleFi 10 Pro... used it for 8 months, went RMA for 3 times... I won't be getting anymore UE phones after my 1-yr warranty period is over. Enough is enough.

But i no more warrany alr...

I thought the service centre is at Sunshine Plaza. It is the same service centre for Apple products. eServe.
it used to be eServe... but they had dropped being the service center for UE/Logitech. Logitech has been very very slow in replacing faulty earphones (I had to wait ~2 months for a replacement pair!)... and eventually a lot of people complain about the slow RMA process.

Seriously, don't be bothered to repair your faulty UE phones... I strongly recommend you get other non-UE phones. If you favor UE sound signature, you might wanna try our Shure or Westone.