going to Mars, need your advise

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the Mars lander, separated from the main rocket which was launched 6 hours ago from Earth's Newbie's Corner, has landed safely on Martian's Kopitiam...

CS moderators are rocket scientists?! Cool! :bigeyes:

dead horse >>>>> d∞X

I second this. Bring a dead horse with you to mars.
What're the specs of this dead horse you speak of? :think:

Last edited:
remember to bring the ∞mm f∞ lens to complement your D∞X.

and your SB-∞ Speed light

hmmm. no need to give up drinking... i heard there's a drinking place there...
called mars bar...

Mars bar? The only one I know is this one..

IIRC... i think i saw a Heineken bar there. do check it out and see if it's still there. it was rumoured that some badass Decepticon robot annihilated it some time back.

do be careful though in your trip. cheers...

What're the specs of this dead horse you speak of? :think:

if you're bored you can beat it into glue

glue is much more useful than having to look at your photos and complain about how the af is not good enough, how it is off in some pictures, how the image quality needs to be improved, how iso performance not good enough, how you need new lenses despite having the dinfinityx.

oh... bring along some 50s music... heard that its good defence against the locals there...

Leave you macro lenses on Earth, nothing Macro there for you to take accept red sand and dust... :bsmilie:

On second thought, i keep getting focusing issues on my 800mm telephoto lens for my moon shot, can't get much details....can you give me a lift on the way to Mars? :think:

On second thought, i keep getting focusing issues on my 800mm telephoto lens for my moon shot, can't get much details....can you give me a lift on the way to Mars? :think:

no need, just borrow entrophy_h's ∞mm f∞ lens. :thumbsup: winlens.

Bring cash card, in case there are ERP.

Shouldnt it be Electronic Space Pricing? :sweatsm:

Bring some mars sand back, mean bring alot. Can sell as sands for burial, make many money.

Bring some mars sand back, mean bring alot. Can sell as sands for burial, make many money.

:thumbsup: fotoudavid is as entrepreneurial as ever. he can do your product shots for you, or he can do a mars sand themed wedding shoot if you intend to get married with all the money you earn selling the martian sand

sell some of that sand to Zeiss... then we can get some unique super multicoat lenses

I saw your itineries!

Date: Oct 1st 2008
Mission: Send Photographer (ninelives) to Mars (One Way Ticket Due to Budget Shuttle Service)
Launch Vehicle: SPACE SHUTTLE DISCOVERY "Budget"
Launch Site: Cape Canaveral Air Force Station - Launch Complex 37
Description: NASA and ninlives are actively engaged in a photography mission in space with TFCD and some landscape photgraphy done. This series will be a vital contributor to weather, solar and space operations, and science. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.