Glenn and Flying Dutchman in hot soup

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and the gahment is wondering why S'poreans have the least sex compared to people from other countries.

'cos people keep getting fined when they talk about it! Seriously lah, they should stop trying so hard to sanitise the topic of sex. I took a look at this local sex magazine (The first in S'pore!), and it.is.so..B.O.R.I.N.G.! S'pore's SEXPO is also a joke. More like a health expo.

p.s. No bra days was really cool. And I didn't find anything offensive about it. In fact, I was quite disappointed because there really was nothing to see.

...and the gahment is wondering why S'poreans have the least sex compared to people from other countries.

'cos people keep getting fined when they talk about it! Seriously lah, they should stop trying so hard to sanitise the topic of sex. I took a look at this local sex magazine (The first in S'pore!), and it.is.so..B.O.R.I.N.G.! S'pore's SEXPO is also a joke. More like a health expo.

p.s. No bra days was really cool. And I didn't find anything offensive about it. In fact, I was quite disappointed because there really was nothing to see.

yup yup...

in sg, everyday is just abraner day...

but then again, tis is ASIA!!! somehow, we kinda exclude japan from asia... :bsmilie:

actually found that its nothing much at all, just some polling only dun think that they will get much trouble as compared with the bra stripping contest with video somemore haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.