Gather young and newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
The outing list getting quite big ya... Haha, it'll be interesting to see how many ppl actually turns up on the day itself! :think:

Haha.. the last time outta of 10, 2 stood out. So we'll see.. Hee...

Btw Andrew whats yr number..?? I lost it from the other time, phone crashed :confused:

Latest Update

Guys, bahibo might be unable to meet us for our sunday outing, so i'll take over the outing as for now till he comfirms that he cant turn up.

Date: Sunday 08-04-07
Meeting Time: 0730 (With a +10mins waiting time for ppl who are late)
Meeting Venue: Harbour Front Mrt Control Station
Venue: Sentosa
Theme: Anything!

List of CS'ers joining:
1) Kynoe
2) Androo
3) Nkhoo
4) Bahibo
5) cesoon
6) bellamy
7) aRcTiC sTaR (Please pm me your contacts, Thanks!)
8) ihunk
9) desmondwz
10) longkanghee ( pm me )
11) Andy Ang

Please copy and paste the whole list if you wanna add your name k, Cheers!

How was the outing ?

How was the outing ?

It was fun! Nothing much to shoot though...but I guess the most enjoyable part was while we are shooting a baby celebrity. hahahahaha ;p

450648473_20ccb197a6_m.jpg

Nice ar Felix. Like the way your signature's colour matches the photo. ;)

Nope. Haha. Only downloaded into my lappie. My Rig's PSU down. cannot process for a while.
;(

Sorry guys was working overtime over the weekends so I couldn't make it >.<

Hi there! :) I'm da newbie in photography & am learning the skills rather slowly :sweat: I'm wondering if anyone care to visit my flickr @ www.flickr.com/photos/gerberapink and give ur c&c.

Thankies! ;)

wow. you are a newbie.? you must be a very good one.. :bsmilie:
personally like Mesmerizing Sunset, Lonestar and deep blue sea. keep it up :thumbsup:

Hmm..... how to consider a newbie? am i a newbie? haha.

Thanks FilterFunk!
As u can c from that handful of pics on my site, I'm really new. Just got a Nikon D50 in Mar, am still learning & tryin to rem jus the basics ;p Was given lil advise while taking those shots, and those r da pathetic few out of da so many i took that @least look "ok" to me. I'm glad u like my shots :D

Oh, D50 is a WONDERFUL camera! I still missed that camera. The in-camera curve for that camera is very very good. (Go and shoot a blue sky and you know what I mean)

hey guys, it's been a while since i last posted in the forum. i'm currently in germany for exchange and will be here till august. haven't really been shooting since i'm still settling the admin stuff but hopefully i'll be able to get back to shooting soon. meanwhile, you guys take care and i'll be looking foward to meeting you guys later this year :) (not sure if any of you tried calling/sms me but you won't get through cos i'm not using that number for now)

Hey Chong Wee, enjoy your trip. Do post pictures when you're free... ;)

btw, sorry guys, wasn't able to go sentosa although I initiated it.. had to make an urgent trip to JB. Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves.

Thanks FilterFunk!
As u can c from that handful of pics on my site, I'm really new. Just got a Nikon D50 in Mar, am still learning & tryin to rem jus the basics ;p Was given lil advise while taking those shots, and those r da pathetic few out of da so many i took that @least look "ok" to me. I'm glad u like my shots :D

oh march? the D50 is a v.capable camera indeed. ;) cant really give any pointers on how to use your camera as i am from the canon side. but i believe you are headed to the right direction :thumbsup:

no worries about how long you had been shooting.. its more about, shoot, review, evaluate, improve.. in short, shoot more!! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.