Gather young and newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean accounting software. 2 reliable ones are MYOB (I got lobang if you need 1) and ACCPAC.

Actually haven't decided what to buy, 'cos thinking of buying one L lens. Anyway, studying also broke, working also broke, not much of a difference. :bsmilie:

Actually, what i meant was that are there any accounting software that is required for use in the uni that can only run on windows? Cos i'm thinking of getting a mac, then it would be very bad if i can't run the software that the uni requires me to use....

Ah... Buying a L lens?? Well, i guess you should ask yourself instead of what L lens i wanna buy, think what lens do i need now and for that lens, can i afford the L version? If not, than save up lor. So you won't buy an L for the sake of getting one.

Anyway i bought my L cos i needed that range and that was the best i could afford. Anyway i didn't really like the L labeling. It attracts too much attention and expectations that since the lens i'm holding is white (white = special = pro) then the image i shoot should be of pro grade... Sadly, things dun turn out that way.... If only canon have a F4 70-200 with USM and IS without being L and White, i would have gotten it.. :bsmilie:

Actually, what i meant was that are there any accounting software that is required for use in the uni that can only run on windows? Cos i'm thinking of getting a mac, then it would be very bad if i can't run the software that the uni requires me to use....

Ah... Buying a L lens?? Well, i guess you should ask yourself instead of what L lens i wanna buy, think what lens do i need now and for that lens, can i afford the L version? If not, than save up lor. So you won't buy an L for the sake of getting one.

Anyway i bought my L cos i needed that range and that was the best i could afford. Anyway i didn't really like the L labeling. It attracts too much attention and expectations that since the lens i'm holding is white (white = special = pro) then the image i shoot should be of pro grade... Sadly, things dun turn out that way.... If only canon have a F4 70-200 with USM and IS without being L and White, i would have gotten it.. :bsmilie:

agreed bro.. Hee.. but things are always good to have if one can afford. Hee.. And the mindset of "I'll shoot better and more if i have that" But the fact is no. hee..

nkhoo: when is your school starting?

agreed bro.. Hee.. but things are always good to have if one can afford. Hee.. And the mindset of "I'll shoot better and more if i have that" But the fact is no. hee..

nkhoo: when is your school starting?

Think my school is starting in mid aug. You applying/applied for uni liao??

Think my school is starting in mid aug. You applying/applied for uni liao??

yup, applied le.. hope i can get in thou.. Hee.. anyway you're going into ntu or nus?

yup, applied le.. hope i can get in thou.. Hee.. anyway you're going into ntu or nus?

Haha, i'm going to smu... You just applied meh? Thought it should be 2 years ago before ns??

Haha, i'm going to smu... You just applied meh? Thought it should be 2 years ago before ns??

yup.. just applied only. Apply 2years ago but cant get in. Think my grades not good enough. SMU, hmmm.. shiok hor, in town. So assesible.

yup.. just applied only. Apply 2years ago but cant get in. Think my grades not good enough. SMU, hmmm.. shiok hor, in town. So assesible.

Haha, accessible, but expansive too... Anyway good luck for your application. Did you try other overseas Uni? I heard poly grad can get advance standings.

Haha, accessible, but expansive too... Anyway good luck for your application. Did you try other overseas Uni? I heard poly grad can get advance standings.

Thanks thanks!! hope i can get in bah, as for overseas uni, i got no $$$ to go leh. As for the advance standing i not sure le. Hee..

Thanks thanks!! hope i can get in bah, as for overseas uni, i got no $$$ to go leh. As for the advance standing i not sure le. Hee..

ya, sometime $$ is a big factor... But i think there are some distance learning courses from overseas uni that provide advance standing for local poly grads, but i'm not sure which ones. Explore your options.

Guys, bahibo might be unable to meet us for our sunday outing, so i'll take over the outing as for now till he comfirms that he cant turn up.

Date: Sunday 08-04-07
Meeting Time: 0730 (With a +10mins waiting time for ppl who are late)
Meeting Venue: Harbour Front Mrt Control Station
Venue: Sentosa
Theme: Anything!

List of CS'ers joining:
1) Kynoe
2) Androo
3) Nkhoo
4) Bahibo
5) cesoon
6) bellamy
7) aRcTiC sTaR
8) ihunk
9) desmondwz

Please copy and paste the whole list if you wanna add your name k, Cheers!

Guys, bahibo might be unable to meet us for our sunday outing, so i'll take over the outing as for now till he comfirms that he cant turn up.

List of CS'ers joining:
1) Kynoe
2) Androo
3) Nkhoo
4) Bahibo
5) cesoon
6) bellamy
7) aRcTiC sTaR
8) ihunk
9) desmondwz
10) longkanghee ( pm me )

List of CS'ers joining:
1) Kynoe
2) Androo
3) Nkhoo
4) Bahibo
5) cesoon
6) bellamy
7) aRcTiC sTaR (Please pm me your contacts, Thanks!)
8) ihunk
9) desmondwz

Hey Androo , u receive the pm contain longkanghee contact from me ?

BTW : around 9h30 , i on the way home , the moon today so bright and beautiful. First time saw the night sky that beautiful , i was at Dhoby Ghaut MRT , stary sky, the moon was low , near the bulding level , it's huge and bright, round...... Beautiful :D I ot a bit, sorry

List of CS'ers joining:
1) Kynoe
2) Androo
3) Nkhoo
4) Bahibo
5) cesoon
6) bellamy
7) aRcTiC sTaR (Please pm me your contacts, Thanks!)
8) ihunk
9) desmondwz
11) Andy Ang
12)

The outing list getting quite big ya... Haha, it'll be interesting to see how many ppl actually turns up on the day itself! :think:

Haha, its just a thought. Haha. I WAS from cchms.

Status
Not open for further replies.