[ Gadget ] - Accessories for PEN series. Cases, strap, stickers, soft shutter n' more

rocketatw said:
meaning they came, but left a collection slip at your door to self collect at Singapore Post?

Ya by registered mail. There's samplus locker downstairs which the stuff is deposit ed but the automated system didn't work, so need wait tmrw. Haiz...

Ya by registered mail. There's samplus locker downstairs which the stuff is deposit ed but the automated system didn't work, so need wait tmrw. Haiz...

i see, hopefully kiwitan will post soon.

IMG_2987.JPG

IMG_2986.JPG

AT TK Foto

Last edited:
IMG_2987.JPG

IMG_2986.JPG

AT TK Foto

the skin is not in focus, pic is dark on the body skin, hence unable to see the real beauty of the skin.

also no pic of back camera.

just curious, why was this taken in tkphoto? they sell ep3 skin?

The texture of the skin matches texture of the removable grip of the ep-3. On the white body, the beige grip totally spoilt the look.
I am hoping Olympus will release the grip in black color soon.

Shark! Forgot it's registered mail... For sure must make a trip to Singpost now... Sianz..

The texture of the skin matches texture of the removable grip of the ep-3. On the white body, the beige grip totally spoilt the look.

So u have black skin on a white body?
the black grip is released, can find on ebay, albeit expensive i feel

the skin is not in focus, pic is dark on the body skin, hence unable to see the real beauty of the skin.

also no pic of back camera.

just curious, why was this taken in tkphoto? they sell ep3 skin?

Was there for a bit and no they dun sell the skins. Was there to show them the actual sample.

IMG_3015.JPG

back view

IMG_3013.JPG

The texture is close enough.

Was there for a bit and no they dun sell the skins. Was there to show them the actual sample.

IMG_3015.JPG

back view

IMG_3013.JPG

The texture is close enough.

thanks, this is much better. Indeed very matching for silver set.

$115 is sexpensive for a piece of spastic. I will wait for a genuine copy of the Olympus grip from China.

You can get the black from the oly sg online store at $79 and the carbon fibre version at $99 with matching 37mm lens cap.

mcg3lc37prblk.jpg

mcg3lc37prcrf.jpg

White/cherry combo. But my application for the right is not perfect, can see a small white dot - haiz - But the sticker is really cut to precision.

Think the grip has to be changed :p

IMG_3098.jpg

IMG_3104.jpg

IMG_3110.jpg

Last edited:
zapp! said:
White/cherry combo. But my application for the right is not perfect, can see a small white dot - haiz - But the sticker is really cut to precision.

Think the grip has to be changed :p

Hmm, mine would be same, shall try with my friend's black grip tonight...

Hmm, mine would be same, shall try with my friend's black grip tonight...
Post a pic. I think a white colored grip would do nicely or if not, have to get leatherette for the grip as well haha...

Post a pic. I think a white colored grip would do nicely or if not, have to get leatherette for the grip as well haha...
ya, black would look odd too. or just wait for some innovative chinese companies to come out with something. Only seen a striped white grip on ebay so far.

just found a few more skin and half leather case here. for those who would like more option then aki asahi. but the skin only wraps the front body, not rear.