[ Gadget ] - Accessories for PEN series. Cases, strap, stickers, soft shutter n' more

was using iphone earlier, difficult to post this.
here's how to do it, at your own risk though, coz it's not through it's main website which listed the skin to be available soon.
1. http://aki-asahi.com/store/html/E-P3/leather/EP3LeatherKit.html and choose which one you want. It's #8308 Black, cherry wood or walnut. US$15 for front only or US$19 for front and back. Need to add $4 for postage. I paid US$23 for front and back.
2. Log into paypal ( only know this method at the moment) and pay to paypal@aki-asahi.com
3. Good luck:)
I ordered last night, got an email received saying " thank you for your purchase & payment, i will ship the item(s) today via registered airmail. please inform me if you have not received after 10 days", i think the Japanese are pretty honest people to deal with so let's hope it's true.

strange, the epl-1 also using 8308
http://aki-asahi.com/store/html/E-PL1/leatherette/EPL1LeatherKit_e.php

and ep-1 also using 8308
http://aki-asahi.com/store/html/E-P1/leatherette/Type1/EP1.php

Last edited:
After making payment thru paypal, how long does it take him to reply you? I made payment yesterday evening.

from another forum, they already received the skin from Aki Asahi;)
can't wait for mine...
here

Darn, now I see that in their note they put EP3. I didn't. I just put 8308. I hope they don't send me the wrong one. Thanks for the link now, but I wish I had known about the different models before I ordered..

V fast. Check ur junk folder. It may be there.

After making payment thru paypal, how long does it take him to reply you? I made payment yesterday evening.

I just made payment about half an hour ago. About 10 minutes after making the payment, I received an email from them saying that the item would be shipped out today!! :thumbsup::D

very interested to order too! One question.. Do you have to write your postal address in the comments in paypal as well? Or just select from the postal address list and the seller will be able to see it?

Thanks!

Indeed! It's in my junk folder. I had the Aki Asahi leatherette for my EP1. Its cutting is very good. Cannot wait to get the EP3 leatherette.

cannedpineapples said:
V fast. Check ur junk folder. It may be there.

too much poison here. I could not wait to order one..but yet to decide whether i shall get silver body and black skin or white body and cherrywood..haha..i dun even have EP3 yet...

maybe think about the lens as well? That's another color variable to consider. White + cherry + silver or black, and silver + black + silver or black, your pick. I prefer the latter :)

20110817-09-21-15P8179607.jpg

credit to thearne3 from mu-43.com

black on black

11%252520-%2525201.jpg

Black on silver

Last edited:
Black on silver rocks!! Anyone ordering? Wong_se, if ur orderin pls lemme know, i ll crash in like when ur buyin filters. Hehe

anyone knows any shops in Singapore selling pouch, leather case for E-P3?

Black on silver rocks!! Anyone ordering? Wong_se, if ur orderin pls lemme know, i ll crash in like when ur buyin filters. Hehe

stop poison me lah. i am having headache which one to get, the white or the silver.