[ Gadget ] - Accessories for PEN series. Cases, strap, stickers, soft shutter n' more

gongism said:
enough for now ;p

Looks like the ideal setup. The only thing i wld throw away is the 14-42. U have 7-14. Sweet.

hey guys where do you all pick up the grips from?
The one that came with the E-P3 is kinda shallow

tky26 said:
I'm also using the adqc27 by 3M..perfect fit :)
I have a few pieces for sale if you are interested

Hi
U can pm me the price.? I'm interested

Hi guys,

Getting the Ep3 soon. Is the original olympus half case a good buy?

Silver with Aki-Asahi Black Leatherette Skin to prevent finger-printing!

6915722995_80169e3ce9_z.jpg

Hello,
I am looking for:
Chris-Gampat-The-Phoblographer-olympus-pen-premium-leather-case-2-of-7.jpg

to keep my EP3 (20mm lens), but it stopped production? I'm going on a trip soon, so how do you carry your EP3? What kind of cases do you use? I would like something rather pretty please!

Also, I bought Aki Asahi too, what is not stated is, they offer 5% discount for 2 pieces!

❤Ashie

I've just laid my hands on a white ep3. Have been hunting for the accessories and settled for a Kaza half-case and claysmith wrist strap. All ordered online, awaiting for its arrival! :)

Hi anyone here has a E-P3 Silver + Black Leatherette and Panasonic 14 2.5 Silver. Panasonic 14 2.5 Silver is not all silver like the 17 2.8 so i am not sure if it looks nice on E-P3 Silver + Black Leatherette. Anyone has this? Can you post some pictures? Thanks in advance.

Hi anyone here has a E-P3 Silver + Black Leatherette and Panasonic 14 2.5 Silver. Panasonic 14 2.5 Silver is not all silver like the 17 2.8 so i am not sure if it looks nice on E-P3 Silver + Black Leatherette. Anyone has this? Can you post some pictures? Thanks in advance.

You can also try to simulate body and lens here, though no leatherette. I think black leatherette looks nice on the EP3 silver. You don't have to take my word of course. Try googling perhaps will help if no one replies ;)

Last edited:
You can also try to simulate body and lens here, though no leatherette. I think black leatherette looks nice on the EP3 silver. You don't have to take my word of course. Try googling perhaps will help if no one replies ;)

I already tried googling bro but i cannot find one. Thanks for link. I'm looking into now.

I already tried googling bro but i cannot find one. Thanks for link. I'm looking into now.

There's a few pictures of black leatherette+EP3 on this thread, and then the website can give you EP3+14/2.5. So some imagination might help...

There's a few pictures of black leatherette+EP3 on this thread, and then the website can give you EP3+14/2.5. So some imagination might help...

I actually own one bro (E-P3 Silver + Black Leatherette but not the Pana 14 2.5). I've seen photos but Pana 14 2.5 and i can imagine how will it look but i want to seek others CS member who has the exact set-up. I just want to see the actual photo. Our CS bro/sis might have one here.

Thanks for the site bro. I loving it. I enjoy configuring the cam+accessories. Hehehe. :)

was using iphone earlier, difficult to post this.
here's how to do it, at your own risk though, coz it's not through it's main website which listed the skin to be available soon.
1. http://aki-asahi.com/store/html/E-P3/leather/EP3LeatherKit.html and choose which one you want. It's #8308 Black, cherry wood or walnut. US$15 for front only or US$19 for front and back. Need to add $4 for postage. I paid US$23 for front and back.
2. Log into paypal ( only know this method at the moment) and pay to paypal@aki-asahi.com
3. Good luck:)

I ordered last night, got an email received saying " thank you for your purchase & payment, i will ship the item(s) today via registered airmail. please inform me if you have not received after 10 days", i think the Japanese are pretty honest people to deal with so let's hope it's true.

Hi,

I'm interested in getting the cherry wood skin for E-P3 from the link you had posted. May I know how do I go about doing it? And I don't have Paypal or credit card account, is it possible if anyone can help me order and make payment online, and I'll meet up to pass you the money or transfer to bank account?

Have anyone bought the camera skin from DigiHub? Is it comparable to the Aki-Asahi ones?