[ Gadget ] - Accessories for PEN series. Cases, strap, stickers, soft shutter n' more

Received mine today! Took 7 days to reach Australia.

Came in nice packing with the skin sandwiched between cardboard.

Application was simple and straight forward. Just follow their online video guide to apply some water before sticking for easy adjustments. After careful application. It's done!

With panny 14mm and VF-2 :D

Arggh.. the more I see the silver set with Black Leatherette, the more I like it.
Mine is Black, hope it looks as good after pimping it up.

Updated
Just to keep the slow poison sink in ;p

Kaza Deluxe Case and Straps

i like this
300_E6273075.jpg

just got my skin today via registered mail. any instruction to apply the skin?
heard there is a video? anyone has the video?

you know where each piece goes right? wet the tips of skin going around the mount and line them up before sticking it on. it is really simple.

you know where each piece goes right? wet the tips of skin going around the mount and line them up before sticking it on. it is really simple.

thanks, will follow this instruction.

just got my cherry wood skin from asahi. Have a spare one if anyone keen. sms 96688322

bennyb said:
just got my cherry wood skin from asahi. Have a spare one if anyone keen. sms 96688322

Post a photo after application!

I got an extra black for whoever wants to buy or trade. Haha

trade with me loh... lol
since i have extra cherry

haha this thread is getting interesting, seeing so many guys getting vain over Pen :)

Ya, vain ppl.. The person who started the tread must b very vain.... Eh, me ar?

AbsolutKev said:
Ya, vain ppl.. The person who started the tread must b very vain.... Eh, me ar?

Haha, and I started the aki asahi thing but still not have it yet. Maybe its blessing, looking at a gariz white skin now. Thanks to other links posted. Nice thread, keep it going!!!

How long does it takes for asahi to reply?

I order last night ard 2am & got an email on payment.
After i paid, till now no email from there on confirmation of my payment received by them ..

Might want to check junk mailbox?