Fuji X100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, South Asia Computers has been taking pre-orders last week at $1,599 each. ;)

understanding that shipment did indeed arrive on 10th and cleared customs today. so will be in hands of pre-order customers within a couple of days.

That was the date estimated by Harvey Norman. Is it really confirmed? Anyone got calls from them to collect the case? Have been waiting for so long already.

Finally got my x100 at HN Jurong Point an hour ago.. U guys should call and check with them. The stocks arrived late afternoon.. Was told stocks quite limited..

Finally got my x100 at HN Jurong Point an hour ago.. U guys should call and check with them. The stocks arrived late afternoon.. Was told stocks quite limited..
No need to pre-order?

For pre-order customers only.. I made my order during IT show.. Still got to wait for the leather case maybe end month..

Just called Harvey. Only those pre ordered cameras are here. Case delayed again......:(

Get the camera and shoot first lah. Case can wait mah. Anyways good to know that stocks are arriving. Quick those that need to make a fast buck sell your ones at Classifieds now .... kekeke just kidding. One shouldn't buy something just to sell it.

magicdragon said:
Get the camera and shoot first lah. Case can wait mah. Anyways good to know that stocks are arriving. Quick those that need to make a fast buck sell your ones at Classifieds now .... kekeke just kidding. One shouldn't buy something just to sell it.

Agreed with u, bro.. Case can wait.. So start shooting until u drop dead.. All I see ppl always complaining and whining this and that.. For those got the camera already , good on u.. So start enjoy clicking it.. Good day...

Agreed with u, bro.. Case can wait.. So start shooting until u drop dead.. All I see ppl always complaining and whining this and that.. For those got the camera already , good on u.. So start enjoy clicking it.. Good day...

That's assuming that the buyer likes the camera. I'm sure after more receive theirs, there'll more complaints and whines :)

There is one X100 waiting for me NOW at my favorite Camera Store ;)

Just gotta double check my funds.... then get there before store closure to buy it !!!

:S

I got mine yesterday from Harvey Norman in Boon Lay. I pre-ordered on IT show. Still no case but they gave me some goodies: additional battery, card reader (flimsy), two 16g cards, cheap tripod (good to give away) and screen protector.

Still need to buy adapter and lens hood but stock has not arrived yet. Does anyone know if you can get adapter and hood now somewhere else? Scary to use it without lens protection (UV neutral filter). You scratch the lens accidentally and game over.

Anyway, the camera is superb for candid and street photography. Can't wait to go out and shoot, man.

Cheers

Psalm

I got mine yesterday from Harvey Norman in Boon Lay. I pre-ordered on IT show. Still no case but they gave me some goodies: additional battery, card reader (flimsy), two 16g cards, cheap tripod (good to give away) and screen protector.

Still need to buy adapter and lens hood but stock has not arrived yet. Does anyone know if you can get adapter and hood now somewhere else? Scary to use it without lens protection (UV neutral filter). You scratch the lens accidentally and game over.

Anyway, the camera is superb for candid and street photography. Can't wait to go out and shoot, man.

Cheers

Psalm

alan photo at sls still have stock for hood and adapter

alan photo at sls still have stock for hood and adapter

MSColor also have a few more adaptor rings avail but depleting soon i guess. Hood (with adaptor included), I think I just got the last piece a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.