Fuji X-E1 and new compact coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope street price for kit will be at 1700-1800 :) or is that wishful thinking?

interested in getting this. however read the fourms on how bad the after sale consumer service is is turning me off.

interested in getting this. however read the fourms on how bad the after sale consumer service is is turning me off.

From my own experiences, Sigma service is pretty good :) Reception is very friendly and professional, technicians know what they are doing.

Last edited:
From my own experiences, Sigma service is pretty good :) Reception is very friendly and professional, technicians know what they are doing.

do you mean fuji service ?

Got an email reply from FujiFilm Singapore that the body and kit set will cost $1,999 (SRP I guess). Street price should be slightly lower. Hopefully below $1.8k. They also advised that stock will be in end Oct.

Got an email reply from FujiFilm Singapore that the body and kit set will cost $1,999 (SRP I guess). Street price should be slightly lower. Hopefully below $1.8k. They also advised that stock will be in end Oct.

let's hope so :)

I am only interested in the 18-55mm lens..

Body only or body with 35mm is out. 18-55 kit set not out yet!
Looks like another long wait for me..

a local shop already selling tomorrow but limited sets. sadly, they are selling at list ($1999 for zoom kit, $1399 for body) so i'll wait for the usual price drop

a local shop already selling tomorrow but limited sets. sadly, they are selling at list ($1999 for zoom kit, $1399 for body) so i'll wait for the usual price drop

Zoom kit out already? I called its 35mm kit. Do advise me where sells the zoom kit thanks!

$1399 for body,$1999 for kit set...sg price damm high :-(
wait the 35/1.4 set price...

$1999 is with 35mm f1.4.. Which is actually not bad.
Disappointed the 18-55 kit with body is not available yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.