FORMULA 1 ING TURKISH GRAND PRIX - [5th to 7th June 2009]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2 brawn cars up front again. I'm hoping Barrichello will get the win. Vettel maybe not. His Red Bull din seem that fast in Monaco the last time. Perhaps 1 of the Ferraris got chance. If they don't screw up.

Last edited:
Wow...nine new teams applied for 2010 season. Interesting to see who gets selected for the next season.

Seems like a few back yard teams are applied. Didn't know there are so many interested parties. Max will be happy.

The 2 brawn cars up front again. I'm hoping Barrachello will get the win. Vettel maybe not. His Red Bull din seem that fast in Monaco the last time. Perhaps 1 of the Ferraris got chance. If they don't screw up.

Hmmm although I like Brawn ... think they may not be able to do 1-2 this time. Ferrari is strong and coming up. I wouldn't be surprised if Ferrari get pole finish. Haha......Kimi will be awarded more ice cream if he finish first. Button should give a hard fight but I think he will be no 2 at finish.

McLiaren - they were lost in Monaco.... in Turkey they are going to give Force India a fierce fight for last spot. Lewis may take easy way for last spot and crash out (blame <"lie"> about poor car aerodynamics).

Toyota .... dark horse for this race... won't be surprised they make it to podium.

Let's see!!!!

ok, lets predict who will be up on the podium this weekend.

Button & Vettel & Barrichello?

trying hard not to mention but i think BMW is on track to a no-points finish again...

they have been touted as the favorites for this year, but they disappoint a lot. i was hoping they will perform so bro wee_ly got something to cheer about :D

Last edited:
my prediction will be

Button Barichello Kimi - in no particular order.

Cheers
Shaz

trying hard not to mention but i think BMW is on track to a no-points finish again...

they have been touted as the favorites for this year, but they disappoint a lot. i was hoping they will perform so bro wee_ly got something to cheer about :D

thanks bro..... BMW still got hope. I have faith in the team.

Alrighty boys and girls!!! It's Qualifying Day!!!

Let's hope Ferrari has banished its clown acts, and claim a ONE-TWO!

I'm resetting the clown count as of now ;)

Car setup/competitiveness issues: 0 clowns
Car reliability cockups: 0 clowns
Driver error: 0 clowns
Strategy error: 0 clowns
Pit Crew error: 0 clowns

Go KIMI!!! Go MASSA!!! Forza FERRARI!!! :thumbsup:

What the ~!@#$! PS out of Q1.

Q2 on the way now...

Oh, pork slice, as you guys taught me. :bsmilie:

Vettel grabs pole in dying seconds, Brawn qualified 2-3!

that PS worst than Force India!!! Hahahahahaaaaaa

Final Qualifying results:

2i0rv6.jpg

Ya, he must be disappointed. Let's wait to see the car weights later.

I was quite surprised that Rubens could pull so much out of the bag. Late to start Q3, then 8th, 7th, and could made to 2nd in 2nd lap on hard tyres. Until Vettel grabbed pole from Button.

Hey that seem to be McLiaren strategy - can't win front, so fight for last place .... Lewis is doing great job of beating Force India for back marker at grid. Didn't even need to crash his car.

Status
Not open for further replies.