FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO PETROBRAS DO BRASIL 2009 [16 - 18 Oct]

Status
Not open for further replies.
it will be a very exciting race to watch tonight.

will the WDC be decided on a single point? just like in 2008 and 2007? F1 now is shifting into high gear.

Kimi for the podium!!! :thumbsup:

Car weights are out:

1. Rubens Barrichello, Brawn GP, 650.5kg
2. Mark Webber, Red Bull, 656
3. Adrian Sutil, Force India, 656.5
4. Jarno Trulli, Toyota, 658.5
5. Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari, 651.5
6. Sebastien Buemi, Toro Rosso, 659
7. Nico Rosberg, Williams, 657
8. Robert Kubica, BMW Sauber, 656
9. Kazuki Nakajima, Williams, 664
10. Fernando Alonso, Renault, 652
11. Kamui Kobayashi, Toyota, 671.6
12. Jaime Alguersuari, Toro Rosso, 671.5
13. Romain Grosjean, Renault, 677.2
14. Jenson Button, Brawn GP, 672
15. Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull, 683.5
16. Heikki Kovalainen, McLaren, 656.5
17. Lewis Hamilton, McLaren, 661
18. Nick Heidfeld, BMW Sauber, 650.5
19. Giancarlo Fisichella, Ferrari, 683.5
20. Vitantonio Liuzzi, Force India, 680

Rubens lightest among the front runners, but not by a lot. With the unpredictable racing condition, it'd be interesting to see who does the right things at the right time.

Oh my! What a boo-boo... Perhaps the editor lacked sleep, after all it was 4-plus in the morning.

:bsmilie: straits times screwed up the headlines. :thumbsup:

rubens now can sit back at the comfort of his home and watch these 19 guys battling for position from 2nd to 20th.. he definately pray Button and Vettel finished without getting any points in the progress.... hahaha :lovegrin:

Hi all,

I wonder if any forumers here is able to suggest a place eg. hotel lounge or bar that I can watch the race on Monday midnight?

I do not have the cable channel at home and I live in redhill-queenstown-tiong bahru area.

Thanks in advance. :)

You can try justin.tv website. No guarantees.

it will be a very exciting race to watch tonight.

will the WDC be decided on a single point? just like in 2008 and 2007? F1 now is shifting into high gear.

Kimi for the podium!!! :thumbsup:

Kimi to charge thru the field and win his last race for Ferrari/F1*.

*Delete where applicable

Hi lioneldude,

Thanks for the kind reply. Will note that. :)

Kimi to charge thru the field and win his last race for Ferrari/F1*.

*Delete where applicable

LOL! Hope his deal with McLaren goes through. They suit each other.

But I sure as hell don't want to see him in a Toyota or even a Redbull for that matter. He's better off retiring from F1 and do whatever he bloody well pleases.

wtf?!?!?! Stunner! Opening lap all fought like there is a million dollar prize money at the end! Even Kimi raced hard! Man..... in the pits Hekki really screwed up. He ripped his fuel hose, spewing fuel all over kimi who is behind him, setting his car alight. :bigeyes:

Wah really exciting and dramamamama!

Last edited:
wtf?!?!?! Stunner! Opening lap all fought like there is a million dollar prize money at the end! Even Kimi raced hard! Man..... in the pits Hekki really screwed up. He ripped his fuel hose, spewing fuel all over kimi who is behind him, setting his car alight. :bigeyes:

Wah really exciting and dramamamama!

Bro, actually the lollipop man did the mistake, same like what happen to Massa in Singaore last year...

JENSON BUTTON is the new World Champion...

congrats to brawn and button.
2dbw9s7.jpg

congratulations to world champion button! :thumbsup:

too bad for rubens. bak kwa spoiled his race. :angry: and heikki tried to set kimi on fire! :angry:

;p

Status
Not open for further replies.