Fireworks Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireworks

Jul 28, 2004
Suntec
:cool:

THERE WILL BE A FIREWORKS EVENT FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO SNAP PHOTOS ON FIREWROKS.

U CAN GO TO SUNTEC SUMMIT TOUR (TOWER4 OUTSIDE CARREFOUR) TO BUY TICKETS ON AUG 1, 8, 9, 15 FOR THE EVENT! :cool:

Snake

May 23, 2004
EAST
Fireworks said:

THERE WILL BE A FIREWORKS EVENT FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO SNAP PHOTOS ON FIREWROKS.

U CAN GO TO SUNTEC SUMMIT TOUR (TOWER4 OUTSIDE CARREFOUR) TO BUY TICKETS ON AUG 1, 8, 9, 15 FOR THE EVENT! :cool:
no offend here jus curious..See fireworks still need to buy ticket? :think: i tot is open wide show?

rtbh

Mar 24, 2004
nicholaslee said:
:bigeyes: From suntec can take good view of the fireworks at the durain?
I think the view is not bad from there. see link below for a better idea
http://www.pbase.com/image/20191574
http://www.pbase.com/image/20561177
but the space up there facing the fireworks the most can place about 2 to 3 tripods only. (if I don't remember wrongly).

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
at this location:

one can use a wide angle (or even panaroma), and capture the CBD + fireworks, but of course not adding the pan pacific hotel in the frame.

by the way how much to get to the rooftop of suntec city?

raychan

Aug 27, 2003
Hillview
Cool shot man !

Btw, any problems with strong winds up there in the roof-top or are you inside an air-con room ?

rtbh

Mar 24, 2004
behyx said:
at this location:

one can use a wide angle (or even panaroma), and capture the CBD + fireworks, but of course not adding the pan pacific hotel in the frame.

by the way how much to get to the rooftop of suntec city?
Normal day I think it's about $10 per person per half or one hour. Go to Suntec tower 4 information counter and enquiry about the "Summit Tour", open daily I think. National Day itself the price will be more than $10 as they include boat ride at clarke quay. Wind condition will depend on actual day.

rtbh

Mar 24, 2004
raychan said:
Cool shot man !

Btw, any problems with strong winds up there in the roof-top or are you inside an air-con room ?
It's open space. Last year NDP took fireworks from there and I remember the wind quite strong. Tripod got to be stable enough.

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
rtbh said:
It's open space. Last year NDP took fireworks from there and I remember the wind quite strong. Tripod got to be stable enough.

Sandbag helps! :)

rtbh

Mar 24, 2004
behyx said:
Sandbag helps! :)
can also try prone with support :bsmilie:

Fireworks

Jul 28, 2004
Suntec
i went up to suntec see b4....is a big space which can consist lots of photographer!

the view? comfirm good + atmosphere! lol

spend some $ n take gd photos like me... is worth it!

rtbh

Mar 24, 2004
Fireworks said:
i went up to suntec see b4....is a big space which can consist lots of photographer!

but space is limited for view facing the fireworks direction...

jimtong

May 8, 2002
Singapore
jimmyto.ng
Fireworks said:

I tot the place is enclosed with glass? not open space? Was told by the counter stuff at suntec when i asked about the roof top tour. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
skyline_impreza said:
i ask before about the price. Its S$20. I think its a little too steep. Rather squeeze with the crowd.
If it's $20 per person (get 10 CS members to share), then it's better to book a room at one of the hotel... about $200 with breakfast for 2 as well as getting uninterrupted views + AIR-CON. Later can even do artistic shoots too .... hehe
Breakfast at pool side, then have a swim and model shoot at hotel pool toooooo

skyline_impreza

Mar 10, 2004
Bishan
skyline-impreza.deviantart.com
Canonised said:
If it's $20 per person (get 10 CS members to share), then it's better to book a room at one of the hotel... about $200 with breakfast for 2 as well as getting uninterrupted views + AIR-CON. Later can even do artistic shoots too .... hehe
Breakfast at pool side, then have a swim and model shoot at hotel pool toooooo
Imagine 10 ppl squeezing infront of the window. Not mentioning mirror reflection. I also don't think the swisstel hotel's balcony can squeeze so many people. :bsmilie:

P

Phildate

I booked a room at Swissotel for opening of Esplanade. I think you would only comfortably fit 4 tripods on the balcony. A lot will depend on wind direction/strength - I imagine for those who had booked a room last night, the smoke would've spoilt things after the first few fireworks.

Thought the show last night was pretty disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.