Fireworks Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireworks

Jul 28, 2004
Suntec
:cool:

THERE WILL BE A FIREWORKS EVENT FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO SNAP PHOTOS ON FIREWROKS.

U CAN GO TO SUNTEC SUMMIT TOUR (TOWER4 OUTSIDE CARREFOUR) TO BUY TICKETS ON AUG 1, 8, 9, 15 FOR THE EVENT! :cool:

Fireworks said:

THERE WILL BE A FIREWORKS EVENT FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO SNAP PHOTOS ON FIREWROKS.

U CAN GO TO SUNTEC SUMMIT TOUR (TOWER4 OUTSIDE CARREFOUR) TO BUY TICKETS ON AUG 1, 8, 9, 15 FOR THE EVENT! :cool:

no offend here jus curious..See fireworks still need to buy ticket? :think: i tot is open wide show?

nicholaslee said:
:bigeyes: From suntec can take good view of the fireworks at the durain?
I think the view is not bad from there. see link below for a better idea
http://www.pbase.com/image/20191574
http://www.pbase.com/image/20561177
but the space up there facing the fireworks the most can place about 2 to 3 tripods only. (if I don't remember wrongly).

at this location:

one can use a wide angle (or even panaroma), and capture the CBD + fireworks, but of course not adding the pan pacific hotel in the frame.

by the way how much to get to the rooftop of suntec city?

Cool shot man !

Btw, any problems with strong winds up there in the roof-top or are you inside an air-con room ?

behyx said:
at this location:

one can use a wide angle (or even panaroma), and capture the CBD + fireworks, but of course not adding the pan pacific hotel in the frame.

by the way how much to get to the rooftop of suntec city?
Normal day I think it's about $10 per person per half or one hour. Go to Suntec tower 4 information counter and enquiry about the "Summit Tour", open daily I think. National Day itself the price will be more than $10 as they include boat ride at clarke quay. Wind condition will depend on actual day.

raychan said:
Cool shot man !

Btw, any problems with strong winds up there in the roof-top or are you inside an air-con room ?
It's open space. Last year NDP took fireworks from there and I remember the wind quite strong. Tripod got to be stable enough.

rtbh said:
It's open space. Last year NDP took fireworks from there and I remember the wind quite strong. Tripod got to be stable enough.

Sandbag helps! :)

behyx said:
Sandbag helps! :)
can also try prone with support :bsmilie:

i went up to suntec see b4....is a big space which can consist lots of photographer!

the view? comfirm good + atmosphere! lol

spend some $ n take gd photos like me... is worth it!

Fireworks said:
i went up to suntec see b4....is a big space which can consist lots of photographer!

but space is limited for view facing the fireworks direction...

Fireworks said:

I tot the place is enclosed with glass? not open space? Was told by the counter stuff at suntec when i asked about the roof top tour. Please correct me if i am wrong.

skyline_impreza said:
i ask before about the price. Its S$20. I think its a little too steep. Rather squeeze with the crowd.

If it's $20 per person (get 10 CS members to share), then it's better to book a room at one of the hotel... about $200 with breakfast for 2 as well as getting uninterrupted views + AIR-CON. Later can even do artistic shoots too .... hehe
Breakfast at pool side, then have a swim and model shoot at hotel pool toooooo

Canonised said:
If it's $20 per person (get 10 CS members to share), then it's better to book a room at one of the hotel... about $200 with breakfast for 2 as well as getting uninterrupted views + AIR-CON. Later can even do artistic shoots too .... hehe
Breakfast at pool side, then have a swim and model shoot at hotel pool toooooo

Imagine 10 ppl squeezing infront of the window. Not mentioning mirror reflection. I also don't think the swisstel hotel's balcony can squeeze so many people. :bsmilie:

I booked a room at Swissotel for opening of Esplanade. I think you would only comfortably fit 4 tripods on the balcony. A lot will depend on wind direction/strength - I imagine for those who had booked a room last night, the smoke would've spoilt things after the first few fireworks.

Thought the show last night was pretty disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.